- Soba noodles can be served in both hot and chilled dishes
- A good source of thiamine, lysine, B vitamins and vegan protein
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Gluten free
- Vegan friendly
- No salt or other ingredients are added
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? “Soba” is the Japanese name for buckwheat. Buckwheat is not, as its name would suggest a grain, it is in fact a seed. As such, buckwheat is gluten free, and suitable for sufferers of celiac disease, and the gluten intolerant. Soba is traditionally crafted Japanese noodles made with only whole buckwheat flour.
- 200 g
- Hulled Buckwheat Seed, Organic Buckwheat Flour
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.