- Contains lactobacillus, a beneficial gut microbe
- An excellent vegan probiotic
- A good source of magnesium, vitamin C and B6
- Pickled foods have greater bioavailability of nutrients than the raw ingredients
- High in dietary fibre
- Contains isothiocyanates which may inhibit the growth of cancer cells
- In integral part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Store in a cool place
Did you know? Sauerkraut is not only a German food. Pickled cabbages are enjoyed the world over, across many different cultures. The Koreans love their kimchi, which is fermented cabbage with garlic, and chilli. The Japanese enjoy a few different types of pickled cabbage. One of their most popular being tsukemono: pickled cabbage, with salt, kelp, and dried chili flakes.
- 750 ml
- Cabbage, Salt Water
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.