- Has a light, delicate and semi-sweet flavour
- Pairs well with vegetable proteins such as tofu and tempeh
- Arame’s dark, almost black, colour makes for an attractive contrast in colourful salads
- High in beta-carotene, B1, B2, B6, niacin, pantothenic acid and folic acid
- Very high in fibre
- Part of a balanced macrobiotic diet
- ECOCERT certified organic
- 100% natural
- Arame is a potent immune system booster and contains high concentrations of antioxidants and phytochemicals, which help eliminate toxins and free radicals.
- Starch like molecules in arame called fucoidans has anti-inflamatory benefits, reducing pain from arthritis and other inflammatory illnesses.
- Arame can be reconstituted by soaking for 5-10 minutes and will add delicious flavors, texture, and essential nutrients to your daily meals – including salads, soups, stir-fries or baked dishes.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- 50 g
- Dried Seaweed (Eisenia Bicyclis)
Country of Origin:
- Made in Japan
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product20/06/2020, By MichelleI add this to many stews to add minerals and variety to my diet.06/05/2020, By SerenaWould not but again30/08/2019, By BronwenThis is very over priced. Go to your local Chinese supermarket and you will find it for a quarter of the price.28/05/2019, By HMProvide interesting taste and texture, not fishy tasting
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.