- DIY CBD infused bath bomb
- Nourishes the skin
- Relaxes the mind & body
- No colorants & no synthetic fragrances
- THC free: Non-psychoactive
- CBD oil is third-party lab tested
- Palm oil-free
- Free from alcohol
- Free from additives
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
The benefits of CBD include:
- Eases feelings of anxiety & stress
- Can enhance sleep & relaxation
- May help to relieve minor aches, pain & inflammation
- Improving focus & mental clarity
- Mix bath mix with CBD bath oil.
- Place it in the mould for 10 minutes.
- Add to your bath & use it as a bath soak.
- Use your bath bomb while it's fresh.
- Do not use this product if you’re pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
- Store in a cool (<25C), dry, dark place out of direct sunlight.
- 1 x Mould
- 1 x Whisk
- 2 x 30ml CBD Bath Oil - 200mg CBD Isolate
- 2 x Bath Bomb pre-mix packs - 300g
- 2 x Citric Acid - 60g
- Dimensions: 23 x 11 x 26
- 200mg CBD isolate, Organic Coconut MCT Oil (with Terpene Profile); Baking Soda; Corn Starch; Citric Acid; Epsom Salt.
- Cotton pouch bag, plastic stand-up pouch, stainless steel mould, CBD bath oil in a glass bottle. Held within a cardboard box.
- *All packaging is re-usable with the exception of the stand up pouches that contain the bath bomb. powder.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.