- Made with Raw, unfiltered, unheated local honey
- Vegetarian friendly - for Ovo, Lacto, Ovo-Lacto vegetarians
- Palm Oil-Free
- Contains Cannabigerol (CBG) - which works to relieve inflammation and pain
- Has the non-psychoactive and therapeutic application of Cannabichromene (CBC)
- No added flavourings or colourings
- Gluten free
- Can improve mood and alertness
- Take 5mg CBD per teaspoon (approx. 7grams) of honey, as a food supplement or sweetener.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 500 g
- CBD Isolate (5gram Per 7g/Honey), Raw Local Honey (Unfiltered, Unheated)
Typical Nutritional Information: per 7g (1 teaspoon) serving
- Energy (kJ): 64
- Protein (g): 0.02
- Carbohydrate (g): 5.71
- of which Total Sugar (g): 5.69
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Sodium (mg): 0
- Consult your doctor before using any supplement or CBD.
- Do not use CBD while taking Valproic acid. Valproate, and its valproic acid, sodium valproate, and valproate semi sodium forms, are medications primarily used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder and to prevent migraine headaches.
- Recyclable glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product05/05/2021, By PeteI like the fact that I can supplement my CBD intake with this simple product17/04/2021, By TalithaWe eat a lot of honey in our house! In fact we buy it by the buckets full... partly because it is delicious and partly because it is a great alternative to refined sugar. It is also an ancient superfood! This CBD infused honey is premium honey and a great way for all the family to get some mood enhancing CBD in :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.