- Organic plant-based powdered supplement with beetroot & turmeric
- High in antioxidants
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts blood circulation
- Supports heart health & brain function
- Acts as a powerful nitric oxide booster, helping to improve energy levels
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Easy to use, simply add to water, juice or smoothies
Why do we love this product?
- The plant-based ingredients in Superbeets Circulation work in harmony to support your health. Beetroot supplies nitrate to improve circulation and energy levels. Turmeric and BioPerine® enhance the absorption of anti-inflammatory curcumin. Ginger also fights inflammation. This remedy shows just how potent and beneficial plant-based support can be.
- Mix 1 scoop (12g) into 250ml water or a beverage of your choice.
Did you know? Beets are very high in natural chemicals called nitrates, which your body converts into nitric oxide, helping with blood flow and energy.
- Organic Beetroot Powder Organic Turmeric Powder (containing Curcumin) Curcumin Extract (95% Curcumin) Organic Ginger Powder BioPerine
Allergens: Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 12g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 162
- Protein (g): 1,3
- Carbohydrate (g): 7
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.5
- Total Fat (g): 0.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.3
- Sodium (mg): 146
- 360g tub
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa (Ballito) using some imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/04/2020, By lyndyI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.