- Natural collagen supplement
- Supports healthy bones & joints
- Regulates the immune system
- Protects the health of joint cartilage
- Helps to combat joint tenderness & inflammation
- Promotes joint mobility & flexibility
- Supports healthy bone mineral density
- High in buffered vitamin C which assists in collagen synthesis
- Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits
Why do we love this product?
- We love this Remedy Greens supplement because it’s made with naturally derived and organic ingredients that work together to support your system. For example, buffered vitamin C boosts immunity and improves collagen synthesis, while being gentle on your digestive system. Beetroot and omega-3s provide excellent inflammation-fighting support.
- Mix 2 scoops (15g) into 250ml of water or add to your beverage of choice.
Did you know? Collagen is a protein found in your body’s connective tissues. Supplementing collagen helps to keep these tissues healthy, supporting joint mobility and skin elasticity.
- Peptan® Hydrolysed Collagen (Type I, Bovine), Organic Beetroot Powder, Buffered Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate), Flaxseed, Flavouring, Stevia, Active Collagen Type-II™ Standardised Chicken Cartilage
Allergens: Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 15g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 207
- Protein (g): 9.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 2
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1
- Total Fat (g): 0.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.5
- Sodium (mg): 97
- 450g tub
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa (Ballito) using some imported ingredients
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product25/11/2020, By RoxGreat Product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.