Recharge your feet is effective for:
- poor circulation
- fungal infections
- hot/cold areas
- burning feet
- swelling in legs
- restless legs
- cracked heels
- dry skin
- skin ulcers/sores
- varicose veins/spider veins.
- minor cuts/burns/cold sores/bed sores/leg ulcers
The active ingredients in recharge your feet includes:
- Herbs, essential oils and vitamin A, E & B5 in a completely natural cream base.
- The cream should be applied to the legs and feet or affected areas twice daily.
- Use a small amount on each application as the cream is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Please note that due to the nature of the natural herbal product variations in colour may occur from time to time.
- Recharge your feet is a natural herbal cream and does NOT contain alcohol, parabens, petrochemicals, animal products and synthetic fragrances.
Why natural is better!
- Truly natural products should not contain petrochemicals (mineral oils), parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), synthetic fragrances and phthalates. Recharge your feet contains essential oils which allow the skin to breathe and do not affect the normal functioning of the skin. As a result the cream is easily absorbed and is more effective than mineral oil based creams and you use less of natural creams per application.
- Apply to feet & legs twice daily.
- Store out of direct unslight & below 25 Degrees C/77 Degrees F
- Aqua (Water), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Borate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Extract, Panthenol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citric Acid, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Silver Citrate, Menthol, Tocopherol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation
- Keep out of reach of children
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product14/11/2020, By HeilaOutstanding product. Since using this cream I have had amazing results. My feet feel far better and swelling of the ankles is no longer a problem.07/11/2020, By GlenNice smelling and easily applying cream. Quick drying.
Even dealt with a small athletes foot problem I had. Long all day lasting effect22/07/2020, By PennyThe perfect creaminess without leaving a greasy residue. Love the smell. And my feet loved it.02/07/2020, By CalaReally superb! Refreshing and soothing, relaxing and you can feel it helps immediately. I use it daily and keep ordering more.09/05/2020, By MeganReally helps17/03/2020, By GreenSoothing14/02/2020, By ConcernedNice05/02/2019, By EbsBought this for my moms really badly sprained and swollen ankle and within 2-3 days the swelling was almost gone. It smells really nice as well, a real winner on all fronts!13/01/2019, By YvonneWorks well and has a pleasant smell09/01/2019, By RoshMy hubby is a diabetic and this is the only lotion that makes his feet feel refreshed and stops the aching. Also helps a lot with dry skin. I bought my friend one as well and she was impressed. Great product. Not greasy at all and definitely no smell.17/08/2018, By AIt really seems to help me, when I have aching legs
It does have a strong smell and I made the mistake of putting too much cream my first time,and went to bed, where my baby(doggie) was sleeping He started sneezing and struggling with the smell and moved as far as possible :)11/01/2017, By ShariBought this for my mum that has an issue with her feet and legs and it did nothing to help so will not buy again.08/09/2015, By AdeleMy mom can not stop raving about this product! After her knee replacement my mom has been struggling with poor circulation, but since using this foot cream there has been a huge improvement and she has had less pain. And an added bonus, the super soft, perfect heels and feet. Getting some for myself next time!09/07/2014, By AmberThe deep cracks in my feet have finally healed and this cream smells so nice and feels even better, really works!06/12/2011, By AlexaThis is a marvellous foot treatment, and is everything they say it is. It does also work well as a cream on one's lower legs.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.