- Echinacea: Has antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties; it’s also a powerful immune booster.
- Golden seal: An immune booster with antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chaparral: A potent antiviral and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Forsythia: Acts as a broad-spectrum antibiotic and antiseptic. Lowers fever, reduces inflammation, protects the liver and stops vomiting.
- Honeysuckle: Inhibits bacterial growth, soothes sore throats and lowers fever. Also a mild diuretic.
- Myrrh: Helps to ease coughs and decongest the lungs. Combats inflammation and throat infections. Antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Please Note: This is a mouth spray not a nose spray.
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, echinacea 25%, golden seal 25%, chaparral 13%, forsythia 13%, honeysuckle 12%, myrrh 12%, in a base of colloidal silver, vegetable glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product23/04/2020, By JarelAmazing23/04/2020, By JarelGood14/04/2020, By MirandaMy 16 month old loves this! So easy to spray in the mouth27/03/2019, By GinetteI have the whole kiddies range and we love it! My 2 year old and 10 month old both open their mouths for their spray :)28/01/2019, By TanyaSo glad I found this product! Not as big of a struggle to give to my little one.29/10/2018, By AnonNot just for kids worked well for my ear infection. It's gentle and effective10/05/2018, By HeidiMy baby opens his mouth for this. It is easy to give to him and so good for him.11/04/2018, By moleboi love these Pure Herbal Remedies...just a spray to three everyday gives me the comfort that my little one will be better and calmer soon. we haven't had serious complications since i started using these...love them to bits.31/08/2015, By LeighI don usually give my kids anything for fever, but my son has been suffering from various infections and has had very high fevers. If I can see that I need to lower it slightly, I give him Hotty Dotty and it reduces the fever within a short space of time. Great for throat infections too! I will always have some in my home.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.