These herbal extracts work together to ease pain, inflammation and breathing difficulties, so your toddler will soon be back to his or her healthy, happy self. Each spray of Coughy Geoffy gives your child a dose of these healing herbs:
- Aniseed: A decongestant (breaks up mucous) and is antiseptic; prevents infection of the mucous membranes.
- Coltsfoot (also called coughwort): Demulcent (soothing), antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. Helps to ease the symptoms of asthma and bronchitis attacks, alleviating spasms in the lungs and allowing for easier breathing.
- Jie Geng (balloon flower root): Anti-inflammatory, has a soothing effect of sore throats and helps to break up phlegm. Expectorant (helps to expel phlegm).
- Mullein: An anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic; helps to ease coughs, colds, hoarseness and sore throats, as well as bronchitis and tonsillitis.
- Elderflower: Helps to lower fevers and reduce inflammation; great for soothing ear, nose and throat irritations. Has antiviral, immune-boosting powers.
- Licorice: Breaks up sticky phlegm; has soothing (demulcent) properties and helps to settle the stomach.
- Marshmallow: Helps to soothe sore throats, repair mucous membranes, and reduce inflammation.
- Plantain: Antibacterial and antiseptic, helping to fight off infection; anti-inflammatory, helps to expel mucous (expectorant).
- Colloidal silver base: Antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, an all-round health tonic & immune booster.
- 6 to12 months: 1 spray 3 times daily
- 1 to 3 years: 2 sprays 3 times daily
- 4 to 7 years: 3 sprays 3 times daily
- 8 to12 years: 4 sprays 3 times daily
Suitable for short-term or long-term use. Store below 25°C.
Not recommended for children under 6 months. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. If symptoms do not improve, consult a health care practitioner.
Alcohol 16%, aniseed 15%, coltsfoot 15%, jie geng 15%, mullein, elderflower, licorice 9%, marshmallow 8%, plantain 8%, in a base of colloidal silver, glycerin & vodka
Please note this product contains vodka and is therefore not considered Halaal.
15 out of 15 people would recommend this product02/07/2019, By AadilaA definite repurchase. So easy to use. My 9month old doesn’t fuss at all to take it. Use it everytime he gets a bit of a sniffle.19/06/2019, By HeidiThis is so easy to give to my little boys and they love the taste. So far so good.04/04/2019, By NokhanyoFortunately or rather unfortunately my 2yr old developed a bad chest infection (the wet phlegmy kind that has them coughing all night and keeps you up) a couple of days after I received this product. The first time I gave it to her her cough seemed to disappear almost immediately but I noticed some gassiness which made me decide to stop giving it to her because I wasn't sure what the cause was. A couple of sleepless nights later I decided to give it to be right before bed and I cannot begin to describe the magical quiet that followed. I'm so glad that I bought this and would definitely repurchase and recommend.19/03/2019, By AveeSame with the Snotty Totty, I didn't receive the spray only drops. I will use it hopefully it will work.01/10/2018, By leethis really helped my son25/09/2018, By KateAfter 4 days of using the spray 3 x daily for my 18 month old, who is prone to bronchitis and tonsilitis due to antibiotic damage (she has a chronic illness) and her chest was clear and no more snot!!! I am beyond excited to find how well this works!17/08/2018, By LeighQuick and easy to use. Brilliant product02/03/2018, By TebogoI love this. It's great and works really well. I even use it on myself when I have a cough.13/11/2017, By TraceyGreat range21/10/2017, By YolandaMy daughter 2 had a problem with coughting and Respiratory Ailments, after 3 days she is not coughting that much anymore and her lungs not wheezing anymore.30/07/2017, By CharlThe best product by far. We tried everything,and this spray works wonders. Natural and herbal is the way to go.28/07/2017, By SharlineSuch a great product! Definitely eases my twins coughing far faster than anything else I've used, especially at night. A great product especially because I am pro-herbal versus mainstream medication. Definitely a win in my household and they love the fact that it has to be sprayed into the mouth14/03/2016, By NatalieI had some left from when my baby had a niggly cough and gave it to my friend whos baby has been wheezing and coughing for weeks one end. She messaged me that same evening to let me know that the wheezing had already stopped!07/01/2016, By NompumeleloI have finally found the solution for my sons phlegmy chest. I have struggled to find an effective expectorant for my son as he suffers from consistent wet cough and chest. This does the trick! Within 30 minutes of spraying in his mouth and the biggest phlegm blobs come out. His nose is also not runny anymore. At least now he can lay off the antibiotics. I am very happy!!10/06/2015, By TammyMy 5 and a half month old had flu and was on antibiotics which didnt seem to help with her cough. When ever she started coughing at night I sprayed Pure Herbal Remedies Kiddies Coughy Geoffy once in her mouth and it seemed to stop her coughing.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.