- 26g of pure protein per serving
- Dairy-free, suitable for those with lactose intolerance
- Gluten-free and soy-free
- Tasty cinnamon flavour
- Pea protein isolate is an excellent quality plant-based protein, taken from yellow peas and highly concentrated (85-88% protein content). It’s easy for your body to digest and put to use, and it’s suitable for those with allergies. Highly alkalising and full of amino acids, pea protein is ideal for building strong, lean muscle.
This power-packed supplement is loaded with plenty of other natural muscle-boosting ingredients:
- L-Glutamine helps with muscle recovery and tissue growth, and prevents muscle wasting. Promotes healthy' intestinal cell growth.
- Cinnamon helps with digestion, balances blood sugar and tastes great.
- Potassium regulates the transfer of nutrients through the cell membranes and helps prevent muscle fatigue. It also supports a healthy nervous system and cardiovascular system.
- Himalayan salt is a really pure mineral salt full of trace elements.
- Magnesium promotes healthy muscles and bones. Helps muscles to relax, and is essential for proper energy synthesis. Magnesium works with zinc and vitamin B6 to balance testosterone levels.
- L-Carnitine helps the body to turn fat into energy, and improves the effectiveness of vitamins C and E.
- Taurine helps the body to metabolise fats and fat-soluble vitamins.
- Stevia is a natural, calorie-free herbal sweetener.
- Turmeric root extract is a powerful anti-inflammatory that helps muscles to recover after a strenuous workout.
- N-acetyl cysteine helps the body to produce the antioxidant Glutathione. It boosts enzyme levels and helps to detoxify the liver too.
- Zinc supports the immune system, promotes protein synthesis, collagen formation and healthy bones. It also protects the liver from chemical damage.
- Green tea extract is a powerful antioxidant that boosts your metabolic rate and reduces inflammation after exercise.
- Selenium protects the immune system, guards against free radicals and enhances the recovery process. It also regulates thyroid hormones and boosts fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 is essential for the absorption of protein and fat. It helps to balance sodium and potassium levels, promotes red blood cell formation and works with zinc and magnesium to boost testosterone.
- 1 portion = 4tbsp. Take 1 portion once or twice daily.
- Best used after exercise as a recovery formula. Ideal blended with 1 banana and 350ml water.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight, before and after opening.
- 600g = 15 servings.
- Do not take more than 3 portions daily.
- Not suitable for children under 16 years old.
- Not suitable for pregnant women
Pea protein isolate, L-glutamine, potassium AAC (elemental potassium), GMO-free xylitol, cinnamon powder, cinnamon extract 6:1, L-carnitine, taurine, Himalayan salt, N-acetyl cysteine, turmeric root extract, magnesium AAC (elemental magnesium), stevia, zinc AAC (elemental zinc), green tea extract, Vitamin B6. selenium AAC (elemental selenium),
Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
Total Protein: 29g
Total Fat: 2.4g
Saturated Fat: 0.4g
Dietary Fibre: 0.4g
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product02/10/2017, By LindaThere is no measuring spoon in the tub. I haven't used it long enough to see any effect. So I can't rate it.11/07/2017, By NatileeHubby loves the Phyto Pro proteins and this one is great! Love that this variant contains turmeric. It's not a milkshake and it's not filled with all kinds of horrible things that might make it taste better but that's why we love it! It's also great blended up with a frozen banana.17/05/2017, By EugenieThe product proclaim to be fabulous, but unfortunately I can't comment on that: the taste was just something I couldn't get use too - I did my best: I bought TWO containers for a start!!!13/11/2015, By IlzeHigh protein drink which tastes great if you add a banana. Excellent for recovery after strenuous exercise. Great source of protein for vegetarians/vegans.24/03/2015, By SaskiaWhereas it really doesn taste that great (best mixed with water), it is one of the best post workout vegan protein shakes I have ever tried! If you
e serious about your workout and recovery I can highly recommend it. It replenishes your energy and leaves you feeling great! Add 40ml of Flax Seed Oil together with water to any of the Phyto Pro shakes and it tastes creamy :)19/12/2014, By NerissaGreat product, helps with recovery and have noticed a great difference on it.03/12/2014, By Gape VincentThe product taste like a traditional medicine. The taste is pathetic and i am just hoping that the product performs what is being designed for; formulated to build healthy lean muscle and speed up recovery after workout and help to reduce inflammation and boost immune
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.