- 100% pure hydrolysed collagen peptides
- Neutral flavour/taste
- Excellent source of protein and essential amino acids
- No additives, fillers or preservatives
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
- Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
The Harvest Table Difference: The Harvest Table sources its bovine collagen with full traceability. Every batch of their collagen can be traced to full veterinary records ensuring that the animals were properly cared for and were not subject to hormone treatments.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-ageing benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Promotes better sleep
- Mix 2 level tablespoons with water or juice and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
- For best results, consume 1-2 servings daily, with one serving post exercise.
- Can also be blended into your favourite smoothie or mixed into your morning coffee.
- Reseal the lid tightly after opening.
- Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- 350g Refill
- Pure Bovine* Collagen Peptides.
- *Pasture raised, grass fed.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 16 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 244
- Protein (g): 15
- Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g): 0.32
- Total Fat (g): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0
- Total Sodium (mg): 45
Country of Origin:
- Product of Argentina.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product05/11/2021, By SandyThis is an excellent value for money way to purchase really good quality collagen.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.