- Collagen & matcha latte mix with MCT
- Contains organic, culinary-grade Japanese powdered matcha
- Smooth creamy texture
- No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives
- A highly bioavailable source of protein & energy
- Supports ketogenesis
- Promotes satiety
- Bottled in reusable glass jars
Did You Know? The Harvest Table sources its bovine collagen with full traceability. Every batch can be traced to full veterinary records, ensuring that the animals were properly cared for and were not subject to hormone treatments.
Please Note: The collagen used is bovine-derived, and is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Natural support for joints, cartilage & muscles
- Promotes healthy skin, hair & nails
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Anti-inflammatory benefits
Benefits of MCT:
- Supports healthy energy levels & blood glucose utilisation
- Promotes digestive health, gallbladder health & pancreatic health
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
- Add 2 tablespoons to boiling water to dissolve.
- Add your milk and sweetener of choice for a delicious & nutritious hot drink.
- Store in a cool dry place, with the lid tightly sealed.
- Available in 220g or 400g
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons (16g)
- Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Powder, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Organic Matcha Powder.
- Allergens: Dairy (Casein).
Typical Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy (kJ): 1,734
- Protein (g): 45
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 5
- of which dietary fibre (g): 5
- Total fat (g): 25
- of which saturated (g): 61
- Total Sodium (mg): 38
- Jar: Glass (widely recycled)
- Lid: Metal (widely recycled)
Country of Origin:
- Packed in South Africa for The Harvest Table.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.