- Hydrolysed type 1 (bovine) collagen
- 100% pure protein, without dairy or carb content
- No artificial additives
- No fillers, preservatives or sweeteners
- 20g protein per serving
- Easy to absorb, for fast-acting benefits
- Suitable for those with lactose & casein intolerance or allergies
- Helps to supplement the depleted collagen levels
- A great joint-specific supplement with numerous other collagen benefits
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
Did You Know? Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the human body. It’s like a “cushion” between your joints and bones; it also keeps your arteries strong and your skin plump and supple.
Benefits of collagen supplementation:
- Potent anti-inflammatory benefits
- Helps to rebuild cartilage for healthy joints
- Promotes stronger, thicker hair & healthy nails
- Supports clear, healthy & youthful skin
- Reduces wrinkles & blemishes
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Strengthens arteries
- Increases muscle mass
- A beneficial supplement for athletes
- Promotes healthier organs
- Improves bladder weakness
- Improves energy levels
- Promotes better sleep
- Promotes weight loss through fat-burning
- Restores digestive balance
- Promotes bone strength, helps to prevent and treat osteoporosis
- Helps with autoimmune diseases
Please Note: This is an animal-derived product. It is not suitable for vegans, and some vegetarians may also choose to avoid it.
- This tasteless supplement can be mixed into smoothies, soups, water or even your morning coffee.
- Follow the dosage instructions provided, or follow the directions of your healthcare practitioner.
- Please note that for optimum absorption, bovine (type 1) and chicken (type 2) collagens should not be taken at the same time, but rather taken at different times of the day.
- Bovine collagen is typically most beneficial when taken in the mornings.
- Hydrolysed bovine (from cows) Collagen
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.