- Helps to improve performance and endurance
- Enriched with medium chain triglycerides which help with weight loss
- Can help improve your muscle tone
- May assist in slowing the ageing process
- With an delectable, creamy vanilla taste
- Halaal and Kosher certified
- Lowers inflammation in the body
- Free of artificial colourants, sweeteners or preservatives
- GMO and Gluten free
- Add three teaspoons to coffee, tea, smoothies or any other beverage of your choice.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Nett Weight: 350 g
- Collagen Peptides, Coconut Milk Powder, Fibregum, Natural Vanilla Flavour
Typical Nutritional Information: per 15 g serving
- Energy (kJ): 261.8
- Protein (g): 9.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 62.9
- This product was manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, dairy, soy, wheat (gluten) and nuts.
- Recycled plastic
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product04/05/2021, By JenI saw a great improvement in my hair, skin and joints and I don't mind the coconut creamy flavour but it's not an every day option for me as I find it quite overpowering in my coffee. Effective but I need to sometimes have a tasteless collagen.29/04/2021, By HeatherDelicious in coffee if you like coconut. Definitely works for thickening hair24/03/2021, By RyanIf you prefer the natural taste of coffee I wouldn't recommend this as it overpowers the flavour.
No doubt it would be better in a smoothie.23/02/2021, By RobaineLove this collagen in my coffee, the vanilla flavour is amazing and the benefits are great.14/02/2021, By MelVBlends easily and has a beautiful hint of vanilla. Gives coffee a lovely creamy taste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.