- Contains hyaluronic acid, squalane & aloe leaf extract
- Hyaluronic acid & squalane are deeply hydrating
- Hyaluronic acid is known to improve collagen production
- Squalane is known to control & reduce excessively oily skin
- Promotes smoother, softer & more supple skin
- Combats dull and unevenly textured skin
- Natural & non-toxic vegan Ingredients
- GMO Free & Paraben Free
- Not tested on animals
- Reef Safe
- Contains sustainably sourced Palm kernel oil
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Hyaluronic Acid has a mulitide of benefits. It can boost the natural production of Collagen, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and is the ideal moisturiser as it can hold a 1000 times its weight in water.
- Squalane is deeply hydrating and leaves the skin softer and more supple. It is also controls and reduces oil.
- Apply a small amount onto cleansed face and neck.
- Can be used daily.
- Can be used in the morning or evening.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Use within 12 months of opening.
- Nett Volume 30 ml
- Amber glass bottle with a paper label and glass pipette dropper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/11/2023, By christelloving this. my very dry peri-menopausal skin is feeling so much softer and more hydrated, I even put the last bit on the back of my hands - I can see the difference. It feels a bit sticky initially - but after a couple minutes its completely absorbed.06/08/2023, By EmmaNew product never tried hyaluronic acid before, don't like it. Skin feel dry.15/04/2023, By JonahSo far so good, seen improvements in facial skin. Will try for a while and see how it goes.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.