- Kaolin clay soaks up excess oils and gently exfoliates
- L-glutathione lightens, and reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Carrot seed oil is rich in vitamin A, as well as a potent antioxidant
- May be helpful when dealing with hyperpigmentation
- 100% natural
- Peroxide free
- Paraben free
- To form a smooth paste, add 1-2 tablespoons* of powder to a glass or wooden bowl.
- Add water slowly while mixing until a paste is formed.
- Apply to clean skin, leave for 8-15 minutes.
- Do not let the mask dry completely.
- Apply to areas you want to target , or apply to the whole face and neck as a weekly treatment.
- Discontinue use immediately should any irritation occur.
- *It is recommended to use a wooden, or plastic spoon.
- Store in a dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
Did you know? Glutathione lightens the complexion by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme responsible for melanin production.
- 60 grams
- Glutathione Extract, Kaolin Clay, Daucus Carota Seed Extract, Citrus Limon Seed Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Extract, Carcuma Longa Extract.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product13/06/2020, By PerushaI’ve used it once, so I can’t say much but it smells tike there’s a turmeric in it although it’s not mentioned in the ingredients06/04/2020, By NomathamsanqaLove it still early to tell if its actually working24/02/2020, By AENEasy to mix and use, doesn't dry my skin and works well with the skin oil to lighten dark marks10/02/2020, By ArunaWonderful mask to help remove dark spots and pigmentation.Easy to mix and use.10/05/2019, By BernadineI have very sensitive skin. Most skin products are too harsh so I struggle with pigmentation. It made a huge difference from , I have used it twice and the dark marks from acne have lightened.05/05/2019, By LebogangI am disappointed, nothing has changed!!!
My dark spots are still dark, it dries out my skin, making it oilier
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.