- Strengthens hair from scalp, to root, to strand, to tip
- Over 14 different nutrients
- 100% natural
- Biotin (vitamin B7) deficiency can result in hair fall, and even alopecia.
- Selenium is important for flushing out bodily toxins, and maintaining healthy roots.
- Niacin helps to improve blood circulation, bringing vital nutrients to the scalp.
- Take four capsules once daily.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Silica deficiency is associated with poorly developed bones, joints, connective tissues, and disrupted collagen production. Disruptions to collagen production will cause brittle hair, nails, and skin.
- 120 Vegetarian Capsules.
- Biotin, Niacin, Thiamin, Zinc, Silica, Selenium, Copper, Lycopene, L-Glutathione, Amino Acids, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Cocos Nucifera.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product26/01/2021, By Adrian5/526/10/2020, By ElskeQuality supplement11/06/2020, By KimExcellent product and really improved my 4C hair!19/08/2019, By KholofeloIt actually works wonders my hair is thicker and healthier23/07/2019, By NokhanyoSo four a day is a bit much for someone who struggles with taking caps of any kind but I will say that the results are worth riding the struggle bus plus it encourages me to drink more water. My hair is definitely stronger, I've seen less breakage. Is my hair thicker? Maybe. Maybe that's why it's stronger. I haven't added any new products to my regimen which is why I say that it's the supplement which is responsible.I don't know if it's meant to work for nails too but I've seen a big difference in the strength of my nails as well. I typically have really brittle nails and now they've grown to lengths I haven't seen since before having my 2yr old. I'm not using these for length but rather for strength (post partum shedding *cries*) and thickness and I've seen a marked improvement in the short time that I've been taking them
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.