- Biodegradable fibres made from bamboo
- Formulated to reduce redness and soothe irritation
- Ultra-soft baby wipes
- Gentle cleansing ingredients
- Organic olive and jojoba
- Scented with certified organic essential oil
- No artificial fragrances
- No phenoxyethanol
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Oh-Lief Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes not only because of its eco-friendliness, but because it doesn’t use the artificial preservative phenoxyethanol. Phenoxyethanol has been banned in Japan over concerns that it’s toxic to reproductive organs, especially the ovaries.
- Lift resealable label to remove the wet wipes, gentle wipe nappy area, face, body or hands.
- Reseal the label well to keep the wet wipes moist.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Use within three months of opening.
- Contains: 64 x Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes.
- Wipe Dimensions: 20 cm x 18 cm.
- Bamboo Fibres***, Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil* , Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol**, Linanool**, Limonene**, Citronellol**.
- *Certified organic.
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils .
- ***100% Unbleached, 99% natural origin.
- Recyclable plastic sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Designed & Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/06/2020, By MaritaLovely20/06/2020, By AnAmazing03/06/2020, By MelizeJust love these wipes from Oh-Lief. They are slightly bigger in size which is great, comes out easily from the packet and the smell is so clean and fresh. Love! Will buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.