- Biodegradable fibres made from bamboo
- Formulated to reduce redness and soothe irritation
- Ultra-soft baby wipes
- Gentle cleansing ingredients
- Organic olive and jojoba
- Scented with certified organic essential oil
- No artificial fragrances
- No phenoxyethanol
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Oh-Lief Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes not only because of its eco-friendliness, but because it doesn’t use the artificial preservative phenoxyethanol. Phenoxyethanol has been banned in Japan over concerns that it’s toxic to reproductive organs, especially the ovaries.
- Lift resealable label to remove the wet wipes, gentle wipe nappy area, face, body or hands.
- Reseal the label well to keep the wet wipes moist.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Use within three months of opening.
- Contains: 192 Wipes. 3 x Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes 64's.
- Wipe Dimensions: 20 cm x 18 c.
- Bamboo Fibres***, Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil* , Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol**, Linanool**, Limonene**, Citronellol**.
- *Certified organic.
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils .
- ***100% Unbleached, 99% natural origin.
- Recyclable plastic sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Designed & Made in South Africa.