- Biodegradable fibres made from bamboo
- Formulated to reduce redness and soothe irritation
- Ultra-soft baby wipes
- Gentle cleansing ingredients
- Organic olive and jojoba
- Scented with certified organic essential oil
- No artificial fragrances
- No phenoxyethanol
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Oh-Lief Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes not only because of its eco-friendliness, but because it doesn’t use the artificial preservative phenoxyethanol. Phenoxyethanol has been banned in Japan over concerns that it’s toxic to reproductive organs, especially the ovaries.
- Lift resealable label to remove the wet wipes, gentle wipe nappy area, face, body or hands.
- Reseal the label well to keep the wet wipes moist.
- Keep sealed after opening.
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
- Use within three months of opening.
- Contains: 192 Wipes. 3 x Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes 64's.
- Wipe Dimensions: 20 cm x 18 c.
- Bamboo Fibres***, Aqua (Water), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Ester, Decyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil* , Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol**, Linanool**, Limonene**, Citronellol**.
- *Certified organic.
- **Naturally occurring in essential oils .
- ***100% Unbleached, 99% natural origin.
- Recyclable plastic sleeve.
Country of Origin:
- Designed & Made in South Africa.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product02/05/2021, By AndreaLarger than other brands, easier to pull out and smells lovely.02/03/2021, By JodieFeels good and smells great28/02/2021, By MikeFantastic smell! Very gentle on bottoms and they don't leave a soapy/sticky residue. Buy them in bulk!17/02/2021, By DeeMy favourites, worth paying a bit extra for13/02/2021, By JenineBigger than the average wipe, amazing smell and biodegradable28/01/2021, By AnliLove these wipes. They smell amazing, are a good size, local product love and I feel a bit less guilty because they are biodegradable.19/12/2020, By KaraboLove10/12/2020, By BeaBought this as a gift and are delighted that they are super happy with using it on their firstborn :) Smiles all around.25/11/2020, By FaariaAmazing product, no nasties, gentle on baby's bum, and so affordable compared to other wet wipes of its kind. And the fragrance from the essential oils is a definite plus!14/11/2020, By NalediR31/10/2020, By ElsieI tried these - thinking that they would not be able to beat my all time favourite other wipe brand. And...they were great! Moist enough and lovely large size. I will be buying some refills soon.26/10/2020, By ManinieWonderful16/10/2020, By ChaneyThe wipes is awesome!!! Prior to this I've tried 5 different brands and what I didn't like was when getting to the last wet wipes , it would be soaking wet. Until I came across the Oh lief wipes. It's the perfect wipe! Besides that it smells beautiful , its super soft on the touch and the quality of the wipe itself is amazing! They have won my heart!30/09/2020, By GinaThese are the best wipes
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.