Benefits of cod liver oil for kids
- Rich in omega-3 DHA: Supports brain, nervous system and eye development in growing children
- Contains healthy levels of 100% natural D, important for a healthy immune system and bone growth
- Contains natural vitamin A which is vital to bone growth, good vision and supporting the immune system to ward off infections
DHA is important for brain and eye development and function throughout the life stages, but is particularly important during the first two years of life and early childhood. Between birth and five years of age, the human brain increases approximately 3.5 times in mass. During this time it is important that children consume adequate amounts of DHA in their diet to support this period of rapid brain and eye growth and development.
Why Nordic Naturals for Children?
- 100% pure arctic gold standard cod liver oil from wild artic cod independently lab tested for purity
- Formulated for children: Delicious natural strawberry flavour
- Guaranteed fresh
- Minimal heat processing to preserve the nutritional integrity of the oil
- Naturally preserved with Vitamin E and rosemary extract
- Only wild-caught, sustainably-sourced fish used
- Non GMO verified
- No gluten, milk, artificial colours or flavours
Heavy Metals: There has been some concern about toxic levels of heavy metals, such as mercury, in fish. All oils used in Nordic Naturals products showed no detectable heavy metals when tested by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega–3 (GOED) and Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) down to the standard of 0.1ppm
One-half teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Consult your pediatrician for use in children younger than 12 months.
Consult your doctor if you are allergic to iodine, are on blood thinners or are about to have surgery before taking this product
Purified arctic cod liver oil, natural strawberry flavour, rosemary extract (natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.