Made with the purest bitter almond oil, this all-natural almond extract gives you a sweet, clear and pure flavour.
- For best results, mix with vanilla extract to soften the intense almond flavour
- Certified GMO-free by Quality Assurance International and Skal
- Certified Kosher Pareve by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Gluten-free and allergen-free
- Suitable for vegans; dairy-free, no gelatines or animal-derived ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or additives
- For food use only
Did You Know? Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract is made with bitter almond oil derived from stone fruit pits; this means it’s actually nut-free and safe for those with nut allergies.
Pure almond extract is a baker’s best friend, but there are some other ways you can use this oil:
- Add a bit to your morning oats or French toast
- Can be used when stewing apples and other fruit
- Put a drop in your morning coffee for sugar-free sweetness
- Give your favourite curries an extra flavour dimension
Please Note: ¼ tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract + 1tbsp sugar = 1tbsp almond paste.
Store in a cool dark place.
Recipe for Almond Vinaigrette:
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 2tsp pure maple syrup
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Almond Extract
- 1tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Bourbon Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup canola oil
- ½ cap natural rice vinegar
- Pinch of white pepper
- Whisk the mustard, maple syrup, vanilla and almond extracts, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Slowly add the canola oil, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Slowly add the vinegar oil, whisking constantly until mixed.
- Drizzle over salads or serve as a dipping sauce.
Alcohol (90%), natural bitter almond oil, water.
25 calories per 1 tsp serving.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product05/05/2020, By StephanieQuality product30/03/2020, By RosemaryExcellent product, so much better than almond essence. great for
Bakewell tart13/03/2020, By CarolLovely authentic and pure flavour.13/03/2020, By CarolLovely authentic and pure flavour.22/09/2019, By VeganshmeganI add this to my gluten free coconut flour shortbread biscuits and chocolate almond butter freezer balls... OH. MY. WORD!!06/05/2019, By MoniqueYum yum yum... love marzipan. This is potent, a little goes a long way, will last a long time.26/05/2018, By M CAwesome taste and great that it's a pure and natural product.04/12/2017, By CharAn awesome strong flavor!30/11/2017, By SamAwesome02/08/2017, By TarynThis really is the best almond extract I have ever bought. The extract lasts a really long time as it's very strong and you only need a tiny bit to add an almond flavour to your baked goods.06/10/2015, By AdeleDid not buy from F2N, but I can highly recommend it. SOOO MUCH BETTER than the fake stuff we used to use. Tastes like real almonds, and that is just divine!29/04/2014, By MaureenThis is THE best almond extract I have ever used - and I do a LOT of vegan baking for my family and clients. You use such a small amount and it tastes wonderful!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.