- Gluten-free, GMO-free, allergen-free
- Made with real peppermint oil
- No artificial flavours
- No synthetic additives
- Certified Kosher
Recipe for Avocado Peppermint Smoothie:
- 2 bananas, chopped & frozen
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, firmly packed
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, firmly packed
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
- ¼tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Peppermint Extract
- 1-2Tbsp raw honey or grade B maple syrup
- Shaved dark chocolate (optional, to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients (except the optional chocolate) in a blender & process until smooth.
- Taste & adjust sweetener as desired.
- Enjoy immediately, topped with chocolate shavings.
- Flammable, keep away from fire.
- For food use only.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Ethanol, peppermint oil
Nutritional information (per 1tsp serving):
- Calories: 30
- Calories from fat: 0
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product04/01/2021, By SafiyyahIntense and real flavor22/06/2020, By ElizeA little pricey, but you use so little at a time. I even add a drop or 2 to my rooibos tea at night - amazing!12/05/2020, By SamThe best mint extract on the market!05/05/2020, By RalphObsessed with this delightful minty extract27/01/2020, By ChaneSo happy with this purchase! A little really goes a long way and I just love how versatile this product is, we've added it to coconut fudge, hot cacao, smoothies etc.29/08/2018, By Lee-AnneLove, just pricey14/08/2015, By LorenRecipe for Avocado Peppermint Smoothie:
• 2 bananas, chopped frozen
• ½ avocado
• 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, firmly packed
• ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, firmly packed
• ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
• ½tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
• ¼tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Peppermint Extract
• 1-2Tbsp raw honey or grade B maple syrup
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.