- Glutathione is the master antioxidant in every cell
- Fundamental in chronic infections and degenerative diseases
- Kosher friendly
- Contains no additives, artificial flavours, or preservatives
- Can increases energy levels and improve general well-being
- Supports sports performance
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Gluten free
- Can enhance your mood and brain function
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily (morning and late afternoon), on an empty stomach or as directed by a health practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25 degrees celsius, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children
- 60 Capsules
- Setria(R) Glutathione 500mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg, Vitamin C 30mg, Natural Vitamin E 30mg, Gotu Kola Extract 30mg, Milk Thistle Seed Extract 30mg, Co-Enzyme Q10 20mg, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, P5P B6 15mg, Zinc Chelate 3mg, L-Methylfolate (Folic Acid) 100mcg, Methylcobalamin 100mcg, Biotin 100mcg, Molybdenum Glycinate 60mcg, Selenium 30mcg, AstraGin(R) 50mg
- Initial detox reactions may include headaches, nausea, increased bowel movements, body aches, general malaise and skin rash.
- Use in caution in those sensitive to glutamate or sulphur, or diagnosed with ulcers, migraines, low blood pressure, or asthma.
- Glutathione inhibits melanin, avoiding excess sun exposure for risk of sunburn.
- If you have a medical condition, or taking any medication, consult your health practitioner before starting any new medicine or supplement.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy & lactation.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients.
- Recyclable brown glass bottle with white plastic lid.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.