- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Infused with certified organic essential oils and plant extracts.
- Chamomile soothes irritated skin and prevents dryness.
- Perfect as baby wipes or makeup removal wipes.
- Free from detergents like sodium lauryl sulphate.
- No parabens, formaldehydes or preservatives used.
- No animals were harmed to make this product.
- Dermatologically tested; suitable for sensitive skins.
- Made from renewable and sustainable sources.
- Wipes are biodegradable and compostable.
- 50 wipes per pack; great value for money.
Please Note: These baby wipes list “Parfum” as an ingredient, but this is not a synthetic fragrance; it is simply derived from the limonene and linalool, which have a strong natural scent.
Aqua, olus oil (rapeseed oil), gylcerin lauryl glucoside, polyglyceryl-2-dipoly-hydroxystearate, prunus armeniaca (organic apricot oil), levulinic acid, parfum, sodium levulinate, terpineol, limonene linalool, chamomilla recutita (organic chamomile) maltodextrin, tilla cordata (organic linden), tocopherol, potassium sorbate, glyceryl oleate, dicarylyl carbonate, sodium citrate.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product31/01/2020, By OrganicGoing well22/03/2018, By CarlaI love the whole Natracare range04/07/2014, By LuisaAltought they are supposed to be wipes for babies I tried them to remove my mascara and makeup and I am amazed at the result. No trace of mascara remaines, they are gentle on the skin without drying it or irritating the eyes. The skin feels nicely moistured after it. Wonderful product and I save on buying a separate make up remover!!26/03/2014, By IngridVery happy with the quality of these wipes and I will continue to buy them. I find the pure beginnings wipes too soapy and worry if this dries the skin eventually and the jackson reece wipes too dry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.