- Made with certified organic Ingredients
- Manufactured in an ECOCERT approved facility
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Proudly associated with Phyto Trade, a Fair Trade organisation monitoring sustainable harvesting of indigenous plants in the wild
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
- Kigelia (African sausage): Antibacterial, treats blemishes & fever blisters, reduces sun damage, treats fungal infections
- African Potato: Packed with immune-boosting phytosterols; treats solar keratosis, sun damage & sunburn, acne, rashes, dry cracked heels, bites & stings
- Sutherlandia: Antimicrobial, balances the skin’s pH, treats athlete’s foot, fungal & viral conditions.
Melaskin can be used to treat the following skin conditions:
- Solar keratosis
- Cold sores & fever blisters
- Athlete’s foot
- Poison ivy & other plant rashes
- Molluscum contagiosum (viral infection)
- Melaskin Remedy alleviates the discomfort but does not treat the following conditions:
- Store below 30°C; do not expose to direct sunlight
- Gently massage into the affected area at least twice a day
- Also suitable as a night cream or general skin lotion
- Available in : 50ml & 100ml
- Water (aqua), glycine soja (soybean) oil*, Ethanol, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Glycerine, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kigelia Africana fruit extract, hypoxis hemerocallidea (African potato) extract, Salicylic Acid, sutherlandia frutescens leaf extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, stearic acid, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Silver citrate, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*
- *Certified organic
21 out of 21 people would recommend this product24/09/2021, By ColleenExcellent product! I started to develop a solar keratosis on my face, but after a few days of applying a blob of Melaskin to the area, it completely cleared up! If it starts to reappear, I know which cream I’ll be reaching for!21/09/2021, By JuanitaOne of my favorite skin care products. We use it for everything. It’s very kind to aging skin, gentle on my Fur-child’s skin. He had a bump under the skin. I started rubbing whatever was left on my finger on the bump, it took a while, the bump started changing and is now 95% gone.26/05/2021, By DeeI was bitten by a spider on my right thumb in March. The bite took several weeks to heal and turned into dermatitis. My GP prescribed antibiotics, cortisone and topical creams. My thumb was in constant pain and inflamed and the prescription meds were not working. I've been using the Melaskin Remedy cream for the past week and I'm amazed at how quickly my skin is healing. No pain, no raw skin or inflammation. I'm so psyched about this cream, it's definitely a new staple in my medicine box.23/05/2021, By AHelped with eczema on my fingers
23/05/2021, By AHelped with eczema on my fingers
19/05/2021, By DeeI got bitten by a spider in March on my right thumb. The bite healed but I developed very painful, itchy and rough dermatitis on the entire thumb. I've been on a course of antibiotics, cortisone and prescription creams. None of these have helped. I received my order or Melaskin remedy cream 5 days ago and since using it about 3 times everyday my dermatitis has almost completely disappeared. It works far better than the prescription meds I've used. This cream has become a staple in my medicine box. Thank you for this product.No skin problems but skin seems brighter, clearer and smoother since discovering this miracle product.02/05/2021, By VictoriaMy night cream of choice.25/02/2021, By JaySoothes my allergy eczema and is very moisturizing , great product27/12/2020, By CarolGreat product. Soothes itching on eczema18/12/2020, By ClaireHighly recommend. I am so glad I found this and will definitely purchase again in future.07/12/2020, By QueneneWorked wonders to relieve itching from eczema on my 2 year old....07/12/2020, By BethI got a small sample of this in my FTN order. It worked fantastically on a ring worm fungal infection. 3 days and the infection was gone. Definitely buying more.02/11/2020, By KgaitseweI have shingles. Doctor gave me anti viral meds plus some tablets. D went to emergency trauma unit to get help i was dying. Doctor didnt give me cream to use though. Meds help with pain but itch especially at night is horrible. I bought ozone healing gels both finished without doing the work. I bought in the past and they healed my other skin conditions but couldn't work for shingles. I got this product today (2 Nov 2020) for the first time after 1st application i must say wow what a big difference. It means today i am going to sleep for the first time since i had this virus infection????????????????27/10/2020, By CherylExcellent product to help with sun damage18/09/2020, By RoseberryA good product for sun damaged skin and solar keratoses12/09/2020, By ElijahHelped on a sore on my aunts leg after multiple antibiotics didn’t have any effect. Really worth buying.16/08/2020, By GirlyWhoa! Used this in my daughter’s molluscum contagiousum,after dermatology visits and creams that did not work.
It’s been almost 2 months and her skin is much better with only a few “stubborn “ ones left!11/05/2020, By LBought this for my husband to use on his sore, achy joints, as we couldn't get his normal potato cream. It wasn't really effective for that, but blasted his fever blister before it could really pop up. My mom saw a dramatic improvement in her eczema after one application. And are all using it on skin cancer spots. Definitely worth a buy to keep in your natural first aid kit.09/05/2020, By HayleyWonderful as a night cream!16/04/2020, By alyxhavent used yet, but the texture is nice30/08/2019, By CherylMy husband has been using this product for over 3 years now for sun damaged skin and keratosis. If used regularly it works really well in reducing and repairing one's sun damaged skin!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.