- Made with certified organic ingredients
- Manufactured in an ECOCERT approved facility
- No parabens or petrochemicals
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- Proudly associated with Phyto Trade, a Fair Trade organisation monitoring sustainable harvesting of indigenous plants in the wild
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Kigelia (African sausage): Antibacterial, treats blemishes & fever blisters, reduces sun damage, treats fungal infections
- African potato: Packed with immune-boosting phytosterols; treats solar keratosis, sun damage & sunburn, acne, rashes, dry cracked heels, bites & stings
- Sutherlandia: Antimicrobial, balances the skin’s pH, treats athlete’s foot, fungal & viral conditions.
Melaskin can be used to treat the following skin conditions:
- Solar keratosis
- Cold sores & fever blisters
- Athlete’s foot
- Poison ivy & other plant rashes
- Molluscum contagiosum (viral infection)
Melaskin Remedy alleviates the discomfort but does not treat the following conditions:
Store below 30°C; do not expose to direct sunlight
- Gently massage into the affected area at least twice a day
- Also suitable as a night cream or general skin lotion
Water (aqua), glycine soja (soybean) oil*, ethanol, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, glycerine, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, kigelia africana fruit extract, hypoxis hemerocallidea (African potato) extract, salicylic acid, sutherlandia frutescens leaf extract, glyceryl caprylate, stearic acid, xanthan gum, citric acid, silver citrate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/09/2017, By JeanneMy daughter was suffering terribly with eczema and molluscum contagiosum, she was very uncomfortable and itchy. The cream was great and soothed her skin quickly. The molluscum contagiosum has now virtually disappeared after 2 weeks of use, we were told she could have it for months....such a relief and once again we have a happy child.21/07/2017, By Tracy-LeighEffective for Molluscum viral rash. Soothing to nasty itches.24/09/2016, By annettaValue for money in this 100ml jar. A very dense cream that needs a small amount that converts into a widely-spreading luxurious treatment that feels silky on the skin. The product is not puffed up with air - so you get fantastic value, and you don have a big jar that needs disposing of at the end of its cycle.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.