How Cordyceps can boost your overall health:
- Natural antibacterial, antiviral & antioxidant properties.
- Helps to boost a weak immune system.
- Energy booster; increases the number of red blood cells containing haemoglobin, which improves the transport of oxygen to the tissues & promotes energy & stamina.
- Assists the performance of the heart muscle & strengthens the blood vessels.
- Dilates the coronary artery which improves blood flow & lowers high blood pressure.
- Boosts the body’s secretion of insulin, which combats diabetes.
- Helps to improve sex drive & combat impotence.
- Diuretic properties (source of diuretic D-Mannitol).
- Improves intestinal function & protects against stomach ulcer formation.
- Supports liver & kidney health; prevents the formation of fibroid liver tissues & normalises liver GOT/ GPT functions.
- Helps to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol & increase HDL (beneficial) cholesterol.
- Boosts memory & concentration.
- May also have anti-tumour effects.
Did You Know? Cordyceps is a parasitic mushroom, usually found growing on caterpillars living at high altitudes in the Himalayan region; this has earned Cordyceps the nickname “caterpillar fungus”. Once the Cordyceps mushroom matures, the insect host dies off.
Please Note: Medi Mushrooms Cordyceps are classified as plants and are suitable for vegans.
- Adults & children over 12 years: Take 2-3 capsules twice a day.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 1 capsules twice a day.
Store in a cool dry place.
Suitable for diabetics.
Not recommended for children 6 years and under.
Ingredients (per capsule)
250mg Cordyceps sinensis with prebiotics
- Cordycepic acid
- Steroids (natural)
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.