- Cultivated Cordyceps Extract
- This tincture contains 30 000 mg of Cordyceps
- Increase energy & combats fatigue
- Heightens libido & sexual satisfaction in women & men
- Affects the release of testosterone
- Increases blood circulation
- Helps to address erectile function & increase stamina
- Filled with phytochemicals: adenosine, cordycepic acid, ophiacodon, nucleoside, & cordycepin
- Expertly lab extracted
- Made in small batches to maintain exceptional quality
- 90% locally sourced
- Sustainably cultivated
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take one full dropper (10 drops) one to three times a day - once for maintenance dosage and three times in acute cases.
- Put dropper directly in the mouth or in a glass of water for consumption and keep in mouth for 30 seconds for optimum absorption.
- If wanting to avoid ethanol consumption, place drops in hot water and allow ethanol to evaporate for a minute or two.
- Stimulating, energy-boosting effects, best taken in the morning/ midday or pre-workout.
- Store out of direct sunlight and consume within 6 months.
- If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use.
Did you know? Aether Herbalist & Apothecary using Cordyceps Militaris which has been scientifically proven to contain more than 90 times more Cordycepin, 3 times more Polysaccharides, 4 times the amount of superoxide dismutase (powerful antioxidant) and high amounts of Cordycepic acid when compared to conventional Cordyceps Sinensis.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml.
- Cultivated Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris) ± 30 000mg, Rain Water & 99% Laboratory Grade Ethanol.
- Amber glass bottle, plastic cap with a glass pipette and paper labels. Why not reuse this beautiful glass bottle and pipette for your own DIY creations?
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.