- Tasty instant chocolate protein porridge mix with cocoa
- With minimally processed wholefood ingredients
- High in protein
- Suitable for Banting & Macro (macronutrient) diets
- Suitable for calorie-controlled diets
- No added sugar
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Quick & easy to make, enjoy hot or cold
- No artificial additives
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Macro Mixes Chocolate Protein Porridge is locally made and packaged in compostable materials. The wholefood ingredients undergo minimal processing, so you get maximum nutritional benefits and rich natural flavour - all without the addition of artificial ingredients.
- Pour 40g (3 tablespoons) of porridge mix into a bowl.
- Add 80ml hot or cold water/ plant milk of your choice. Stir & add more liquid as needed.
- Add the sweetener of your choice (optional).
- Add fresh berries & nut butter (optional).
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Whey Protein (26%), Coconut Flour, Xylitol, Cocoa Powder (1%), Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum, Steviol Glycosides.
- Allergens: Cow’s Milk.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 502.6
- Protein (g): 12.4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 5.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.9
- Total Fat (g): 3.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 6.2
- Total Sodium (mg): 373
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!29/07/2020, By JessicaIt is not my personal favorite but it does satisfy a chocolate craving while being a healthy alternative.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.