- 100% zinc & mineral based SPF 50 sunscreen
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Water-resistant lotion formula
- Offers high, long-lasting performance
- Non-comedogenic & moisturising
- Won't leave skin feeling greasy, oily or sticky
- Suitable for all skin types & tones
- Safe for children & babies
- Skin & eye-friendly
- Marine protecting & coral reef-safe
- Stored in an easy-to-use, squeeze tube
- Applies & spreads easily
- Quick-drying & transparent
- UVA & UVB certified
- CANSA certified
- 100% biodegradable & eco-friendly
- Developed & made in South Africa
- Made with locally-sourced Ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Apply first thing every morning before sun exposure to clean, dry skin before applying any other product including moisturiser, serums and make-up.
- Apply approximately 5ml to the face and neck area and rub into the skin.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface of the skin before rubbing it in.
- It is recommended to re-apply after 2 hours of sun exposure and straight after 40 minutes of water exposure.
- Store in a cool, dry place and out of the sun.
- Nett Volume: 100ml
- Aqua, Zinc Oxide (Non-Nano), Soy Bean Oil (Glycine Max), Titanium Di-Oxide (Non-Nano), Cellulose Gum (Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose), Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Mono Stearate, Baryte, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sustainable Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis), Baobab Cold Pressed Oil (Adensonia Digitata), Marula Cold Pressed Oil (Sclerocarya birrea), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Cucumber Potpourri, Iron Oxides, Aloe Vera Extract, Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product04/10/2023, By BeverleyThis is an awesome product. Love how it goes on white so I don’t miss a spot. It soaks in to my skin for a lasting protection and it’s nature friendly as well11/09/2023, By TamsinI have been using this product for paddling on rivers and in the sea and it stays on and is effective for 3-4 hours, even though I am being constantly splashed and wiping my face, and getting hammered by the sun from above as well as reflected light from the surface of the water. It's a lot to ask of a natural sunscreen and 2 others I tried just didn't work at all.
This is still a mineral sunscreen so don't expect it to smear on and disappear like a chemical sunscreen. That said, it feels very comfortable going on and is fairly easy to rub in. It has a very slight tint which limits the white residue on your skin. Definitely the best mineral sunscreen I've tried, I will buy it again and I highly recommend it.31/08/2023, By DebbieA regular item in my hiking bag. Perfect for any outdoor sport or social event. It has a soft pleasant smell. Unlike other products I have tried before it does not burn my eyes. (You know that terrible burning sensation some sunblocks cause once you start sweating and it runs into your eyes. Annoying and ouch.) This product works!!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.