- One serving (12g) contains 10g of hydrolyzed bovine collagen
- Contains 20 different amino acids
- May help to promote the elasticity, and regeneration of the skin
- Can potentially reduce signs of aging
- May improve the natural lustre of hair
- Mix or blend 3 heaped teaspoons (12g) to a glass and top up with water, milk, or fruit juice stirring briskly. Or add to a smoothie
- Sweeten to taste
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not recommended for children.
Did you know?
- Sufferers of intestinal permeability (leaky gut) can benefit from collagen as it soothes the lining and heals damaged walls within the stomach, its glycine content aids digestion and clears out toxins.
- 400 g
- Bovine collagen, organic powdered blueberries.
Please Note: Bovine collagen is an animal derived product, and is not suitable for vegans, or vegetarians.
Country of Origin:
Product of France and Romania, packaged in South Africa
3 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/09/2018, By TammyThose with food sensitivities should use with caution. I purchased this powder for myself and my mother hoping it would help for joint pain and arthritis. I unfortunately had to stop using it after the third day of continuous headaches and dizziness. My mother developed a nasty skin rash after day 4. All of these symptoms disappeared after we stopped use. We will not be using this product again.07/09/2018, By TamsinGreat product, mixes well with other shakes06/09/2018, By alIm disappointed, no where does it mention that this is NOT SUITABLE for vegetarians, until you receive the product with a sticker stating "NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS" ! It has Bovin extract (skin, muscles, bones or tendons of cows). Im vegetarian so I guess this product is going straight to the bin !06/08/2018, By RebeccaThe taste is a little funky but it mixes well into smoothies.06/08/2018, By NickAdd this straight to hot water with a little reishi mushroom powder and tastes really good
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.