- Natural hand-poured perfume
- Exciting unisex fragrance; evokes the image of sand dunes & sea cliffs
- Top note: Salty with a hint of orange blossom
- Heart note: Lavender & lemon verbena
- Dry down: Frankincense & wild myrrh
- Stylish packaging, makes a great gift
- Tincture of organic butter ghee is added, to soften the sharpness of the essential oils
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Test for sensitivity on a small patch of skin before use.
- Not tested for safety during pregnancy.
Alcohol denat., parfum, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, glycerine, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sucrose laurate, aqua, butyrum, limonene, linalool, geraniol, farnesol, citral
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/09/2019, By AmandaWhat an amazing fragrance - fresh, green, clean, mossy, energising ... Truly appreciate this.28/01/2019, By JackieGorgeous scent, fresh and spicy, plus reminds you of the ocean - bought the sample for my partner and he loved it so much that I bought him the full size for his birthday. (Love to support local and we both try and use natural products as much as we possibly can.)01/11/2017, By CarissaBought a sample and love it. Will definitely buy the full size.26/10/2017, By SueI tend to prefer unisex scents, so I bought a sample bottle to try. It's quite spicy - a more masculine scent than unisex is my feeling. A little goes a long way and the scent lasts, which cannot always be said for many natural perfumes.06/10/2017, By C in SeapointLove the idea behind this locally made perfume and it's a great unisex scent. Only needs a tiny bit though, as it's very strong
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.