Key nutrients in hazelnuts:
- High in copper, essential for iron absorption
- High in manganese, for healthy bone formation
- Exceptionally high folate content; great for healthy pregnancy & heart health
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamin E
- High in fibre, for healthy digestion
- Plant-based source of iron & protein
- Source of proanthocyanidins (the highest content of any nut), which combat blood clots & urinary tract infections
Recipe for Spicy Hazelnut Sauce:
- 85g Kitchen Garden Hazel Nut Butter
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ½tsp salt
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Purée the nut butter in a blender together with the water, vinegar & seasonings, until smooth & creamy.
- While blending, add the olive oil in a slow stream & blend until emulsified.
- A great dressing for fish or veggie dishes.
Raw blanched hazel nuts
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product07/02/2021, By ZanelaLovely
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.