- Organically cultivated
- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- Helps to stimulate circulation and digestion
- Contains capsaicin, which has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties
Did You Know? Gargling with a cayenne pepper solution (1tsp cayenne in a glass of warm water) will help to clear up a sore throat in minutes.
Recipe for Cayenne Pepper Immunity Tea:
- 1 cup water
- 1 heaped tsp fresh ginger
- ½ fresh lemon
- ½tsp cayenne pepper
- ½tsp stevia
- Peel and chop the ginger into chunks, and put them in a large mug.
- Bring the water to the boil and pour it over the ginger pieces. Steep for 2 minutes.
- Juice the lemon and add half the juice to the mug.
- Add the cayenne pepper, sweeten with stevia and mix well.
This tea will give your immune system a great boost – perfect for warding off colds and ‘flu! It also helps to clear stuffy noses and congested sinuses.
Organic cayenne pepper
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Couldn find it in our stores anymore
14 Oct, 2016, By Angelique
Burns like hell, but works wonders and I am very happy with having the product again.