- Crispy, tasty potato snacks for toddlers
- Veggie straws with tomato, kale & spinach
- Ideal finger food
- Suitable from 9 months up
- Fun & colourful
- Easy to grip
- Good for encouraging self-feeding
- Dairy-free & egg-free
- No added preservatives
- No artificial flavours or colours
- Potato Starch, Dried Potato, Salt Tomato Powder, Kale Powder, Spinach Powder, Red Beet, Turmeric
- May Contain Soy.
- Packed In A Factory That Uses Wheat (Gluten), Tree Nuts, Soybeans, Milk Products, Celery, Mustard And Sesame.
Nutritional Information (per 100g):
- Energy: 2168kJ
- Protein: 3,1g
- Total carbohydrates: 62g
- of which total sugar: 1g
- Total fat: 23,9g
- of which saturated fat: <0,1g
- Dietary fibre: 3,1g
- Sodium: 400mg
Country of Origin:
- Product of the UK
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/09/2019, By MarilizeAn absolute favourite for my 1-year-old. She can polish a packet in one sitting easily. A treat that doesn't crumble and that is good for her - a win in my books!11/09/2019, By ElnaMy 14 month old loves these!10/09/2019, By DanelMy 10 month old LOVES these. She refuses to hold or handle other finger foods, she has an aversion to smooth things, like steamed carrot sticks. The only fault I can find is the price. EEK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.