- Certified organic at source
- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- A good source of manganese, iron, and vitamin K
- Mild anti-inflammatory effects to improve circulation
- May help to reduce high blood pressure
- Flavours pair fantastically with lemon, butter, and garlic
- Best added to dishes towards the end of cooking, or just before serving.
Coriander & Basil Pesto Recipe:
- Dice two cups of fresh basil leaves from your veggie garden.
- Add ½ cup of cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil.
- Add ½ cup of crushed pine nuts.
- Add 2 large, crushed garlic cloves.
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- Add ¼ teaspoon of freshly-ground, organic black pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of organic coriander.
- Pulse in your food processor, or high-powered blender until smooth.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Recent studies have shown that coriander can help to reduce high blood pressure. Certain of the phytochemicals in coriander interact with acetylcholine to relax the blood vessels.
- Organic Ground Coriander Seeds.
Caution: Packed in a facility that uses peanuts, and ground nuts.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product29/12/2020, By MorganUnmatched taste and simply worth every cent. This is how I like my spices!19/12/2020, By KaraboYou get what you pay for19/11/2020, By SharifaAuthentic taste29/10/2020, By Rakelgreat product06/08/2020, By GreenieNice01/08/2020, By FantasyFlavour galore29/07/2020, By GreenieGr802/07/2020, By GailI love this product, very happy with my organic coriander.11/05/2020, By CherieHappy with it.10/05/2020, By JanAmazing coriander22/10/2019, By AENVery fresh, great taste, good price10/06/2019, By AlidaAdds great flavor to any dish/curry/stew.10/06/2019, By JenSatisfied with this product.21/04/2019, By LiferunnerGood product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.