Here’s how herbal Abana keeps your cardiovascular system healthy:
- Supports normal heart function
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Relieves mild to moderate hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Regulates systolic & diastolic blood pressure levels
- Lowers high cholesterol & triglyceride (lipid) levels
- Promotes healthy circulation & normal platelet function
- Prevents blood platelets from clumping together (platelet aggregation)
- Eases anxiety & nervousness; reduces physical & chemical stress
Here’s how some of the superstar ingredients in Himalaya Abana work:
- Arjuna: A source of Coenzyme Q10, which strengthens the heart muscles & protects the heart. Reduces lipid concentration in the blood, lowers total cholesterol AND stabilises blood pressure. Prevents the build-up of fatty deposits on artery walls.
- Indian bedellium: Helps the liver to break down lipids & lowers cholesterol production in the liver. Also promotes the excretion of bile acid.
- Calmint: Contains high levels of the beneficial lipids known as terpenoids.
- Ruby pishti & jade pishti: Help to regulate heart palpitations.
- Agate pishti: Contains Rasna, a potent natural analgesic & anti-inflammatory.
- Pearl pishti: Contains trace minerals like iron, calcium, potassium & magnesium; promotes cellular regeneration.
- 2 tablets twice daily until lipid levels are normalised; 1 tablet twice daily as maintenance.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Extracts: Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 30mg, Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera) 20mg, Badranj boya / Calmint (Nepeta hindostana) 20mg, Dashamoola 20mg, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) 10mg, Amalaki / Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) 10mg, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 10mg, Thistle (Eclipta alba Syn. E.prostrata) 10mg, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 10mg, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 10mg, Spreading hogweed (Boerhaavia diffusa) 10mg
Powders: Indian bedellium (Balsamodendron mukul Syn. Commiphora wightii) (Purified) 30mg, Mineral pitch (Purified) 20mg, Indian pennywort (Centella asiatica) 10mg, Bind weed (Convolvulus pluricaulis) 10mg, Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum Syn. O.tenuiflorum) 10mg, Musk root (Nardostachys jatamansi) 10mg, Indian long pepper (Piper longum) 10mg, Bishop's weed (Carum copticum Syn. Trachyspermum ammi) 10mg, Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 10mg, Calx serpentine 10mg, Conch shell calx 10mg, Makardhwaj 10mg, Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus) 5mg, Vacha (Acorus calamus) 5mg, Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 5mg, Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) 5mg, Staff tree (Celastrus paniculatus) 5mg, White sandalwood (Santalum album) 5mg, Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) 5mg, Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 5mg, Persian rose (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia) 5mg, Tavak patra (Cinnamomum cassia) 5mg, Biotite calx 5mg, Processed pearl (Pearl pishti) 5mg, Processed agate (Agate pishti) 5mg, Processed jade (Vyomashma pishti) 5mg, Processed ruby (Manikya pishti) 5mg, Praval pishti (Coral pishti) 5mg, Saffron (Crocus sativus) 2mg
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product04/10/2020, By ThineThanks for the great range23/08/2020, By TLove28/06/2020, By FerrisBuellerI feel mentally and physically strong. I am vegan and my cholesterol levels were slightly elevated despite a healthy diet and an exercise filled routine. I am awaiting my blood test results.13/05/2020, By MagdaleneRegarding our health, we decided to go the herbal route as other medications had really harmful side effects. Abana has proven to do what it is meant to do.31/03/2020, By Jarelreally good for bp and heart palpitations30/10/2019, By SueAm about to get my lipogram blood results after taking this product for a few months now. Am hoping my results are good! No side effects from this product17/04/2015, By ChrisI bought this for my mother who complained of high blood pressure and cholesterol. As I did not want my mom to use other medication, I decided to order her the Abana. After using Abana for the last month, she was able to donate blood again after years of not being able to do so. She wants me to order her another bottle of the Abana.
The Abana proved to be very helpful in this instance
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.