- Suitable for all skin types; excellent for dry & mature skin
- Ideal as a cleanser & makeup remover
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No mineral oils or parabens
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Buchu is an antiseptic cleanser that promotes skin healing; also a great anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba moisturises & balances the skin; it’s non-greasy & won’t block pores.
- Shea butter is a rich source of vitamin E; it nourishes & moisturises the skin, preventing dryness & irritation.
- Witch hazel is a natural toning astringent that combats blemishes, brightens the skin & promotes healing.
- Papain (papaya/ pineapple) enzymes are packed with antioxidants & a great source of vitamin A; papain promotes healing & removes dead or dull skin cells.
- Grapefruit is an antibacterial cleanser & astringent toner, rich in nourishing vitamin C. Great for congested & oily skin.
- Rosemary promotes healthy new cell growth & has antibacterial powers.
- Lemongrass tones & cleanses the skin; has antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
- Tea tree calms irritation & promotes the healing of blemishes; antibacterial & anti-inflammatory.
Use mornings & evenings. Massage gently into wet skin. Rinse with warm water. Follow with toner and moisturiser.
Buchu water, vegetable glycerin, jojoba, shea butter, witch hazel, vegetable based emulsifier, bromelain, papain, essential oils of grapefruit, rosemary, lemongrass, tea tree
11 out of 13 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By madeleineI have used this for about 2 weeks now and am very happy. I fall into the dry and mature skin range and I find my face stays hydrated and the skin is clean and smooth. It first felt like it couldn't be cleaning it felt so rich, but my skin is definitely cleaned as well as hydrated. Good26/11/2019, By FelicityOne of the best cleansers that I've purchased in a long time. It does the job properly and will continue to use it. Nice finding a product that works perfectly.16/08/2019, By KelisGave me a rash03/07/2019, By MicheleLovely product. Soft on dry skin. Leave it a for a while to remove make up. A little goes a long way.10/05/2019, By CIt is soft on my skin. No harsh dryness BUT doe not remove makeup as good as I hoped :(22/09/2018, By FilliThis is the second time that I have purchased this product which proves that I am still happy with it. It cleanses my skin perfectly. I will continue to use it.18/06/2018, By TaniaThis is my second bottle, it lasts well and works well for my mature skin.15/11/2017, By MaureenI bought this as it is cheaper than the Beautiful Earth cleanser that i love. It works fine, smells OK, it's vegan and cruelty free and budget wise I will buy it again.06/08/2017, By Amelia RaathI never thought I would like a cleanser that doesn't foam, but I use this as I would a normal cleanser, and leave it on my skin for a while before rinsing. My skin is soft and glowing and I can't remember when last I've had a breakout. This product is on my "favourites" list now!10/06/2017, By ColleedogI love that you don't need to use water with this cleanser! Smooth some on my face and remove makeup with a cotton disc. Works perfectly!21/09/2016, By MaryLove love this gentle cleanser! My mature skin never feels tight and it removes all makeup - even mascara. Smell is also great09/09/2016, By JanineSmells lovely and its nice and thick and creamy but left my skin dry and tight.28/08/2015, By Lynngreat cleanser - cleans without drying, removes all make up including mascara, gentle, smells good, a little goes a long way.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.