- Suitable for all skin types; excellent for dry & mature skin
- Ideal as a cleanser & makeup remover
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No mineral oils or parabens
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Buchu is an antiseptic cleanser that promotes skin healing; also a great anti-inflammatory.
- Jojoba moisturises & balances the skin; it’s non-greasy & won’t block pores.
- Shea butter is a rich source of vitamin E; it nourishes & moisturises the skin, preventing dryness & irritation.
- Witch hazel is a natural toning astringent that combats blemishes, brightens the skin & promotes healing.
- Papain (papaya/ pineapple) enzymes are packed with antioxidants & a great source of vitamin A; papain promotes healing & removes dead or dull skin cells.
- Grapefruit is an antibacterial cleanser & astringent toner, rich in nourishing vitamin C. Great for congested & oily skin.
- Rosemary promotes healthy new cell growth & has antibacterial powers.
- Lemongrass tones & cleanses the skin; has antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
- Tea tree calms irritation & promotes the healing of blemishes; antibacterial & anti-inflammatory.
Use mornings & evenings. Massage gently into wet skin. Rinse with warm water. Follow with toner and moisturiser.
Buchu water, vegetable glycerin, jojoba, shea butter, witch hazel, vegetable based emulsifier, bromelain, papain, essential oils of grapefruit, rosemary, lemongrass, tea tree
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product21/09/2016, By MaryLove love this gentle cleanser! My mature skin never feels tight and it removes all makeup - even mascara. Smell is also great09/09/2016, By JanineSmells lovely and its nice and thick and creamy but left my skin dry and tight.28/08/2015, By Lynngreat cleanser - cleans without drying, removes all make up including mascara, gentle, smells good, a little goes a long way.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.