- An excellent source of super potent antioxidants
- ORAC score of 18 900 per 100 grams
- A good source of vegan protein
- 17 grams of plant based protein per serving
- 17 grams of plant based protein per 100 grams
- Vegan friendly
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of vegan protein
- Beetroot is a good source of B vitamins
- Maca root has been proven to enhance athletic performance, and boost energy levels
- Blueberries have powerful antioxidant effects
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Reseal after opening.
- 200 g
- Chia Seeds, Beetroot Powder (16%), Blueberry Powder (14%), Hemp Seed Powder (12%), Pea Protein Isolate (10%), Black maca powder, baobab powder, Goji Berry Powder (6%), Carrot Powder, Yellow maca powder.
Allergen Notice: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Single serving size = 15 g (1 heaped tablespoon)
- Per 100g Per single serving
- Energy (kJ) 1 559 234
- Protein (g) 17.0 2.6
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g) 34 5
- of which total Sugar (g) 29.1 4.4
- Total fat (g) 4.3 0.6
- of which Saturated fat (g) 0.5 0.1
- Dietary fibre (g) 23.0 3.5
- Total Sodium (mg) 227 34
- ORAC* value (µmol TE) 18 900 2 835
- * Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
31 out of 31 people would recommend this product09/06/2021, By MayMixes easily in my shake every morning and gives this beautiful color to it. More importantly it has given me a boost of energy after surgery.04/04/2021, By NeilGreat flavour, definitely a Greta addition to our breakfast smoothies09/11/2020, By CalvinThis is an essential in my kitchen.brilliant04/11/2020, By AnnaOne of my favourite smoothie powers. Full of nourishing ingredients and delicious berry flavour. Great pink colour28/10/2020, By MarileePerfect for adding a boost to smoothies, oats and such26/10/2020, By PraveshneeFantastic ingredients26/10/2020, By SissieFantastic superfoods03/08/2020, By MoniqueI love this!!!!27/07/2020, By GreenieCool19/07/2020, By BronWonderful addition to your smoothies08/07/2020, By DonniaBerry milk desert described on the package tasted lovely. Looking forward to use this powder elsewhere!01/07/2020, By BronAdds a wonderful flavour to smoothies25/06/2020, By MerganTasty, healthy, very good product.04/06/2020, By PaulaRecommended26/05/2020, By POSHGREAT FOR MY BARDDYY SINCE I HAVE AN IRON DEFICIENCY, ADD IT TO MY JUNGLE OATS18/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove this04/05/2020, By AnnaQuality product19/04/2020, By Dalenelove14/02/2020, By JReally tasty! Can add it to so many different things and it works well. Kids love it.21/07/2019, By @andthentherewasfoodI love the colour of my smoothie after the addition of this product. You don't need much in your smoothie, so this lasts long.24/06/2019, By ElizabethVery tasty in kefir, yoghurt and smoothies. Dissolves easily even if only stirred in with a spoon. Got it on a sale and will buy again.07/06/2019, By CheyPacked with superfood goodness with a lovely, fruity flavour. Gives an excellent health and flavour boost to juices and smothies. Also nice sprinkled over your morning oatmeal.13/05/2019, By SparkOh yum! This is so delightful in yogurt! Add it every morning.09/04/2019, By LandéBeen using it for a while - lovely to have bought it on discount from FTN!26/02/2019, By MarietjieMade myself a berry beetroot with a little cocao powder latte.... Not to shabby I must say.21/02/2019, By MarisiaAn amazing add to a morning smoothie!! Will def buy again21/01/2019, By EmilyVery yummy and convenient11/01/2019, By linsayAdding it to my smoothies. Has a nice taste not too earthy or sweet.27/11/2018, By LizewAmazing!! Love it. Makes great smoothies. Will definitely recommend it.03/11/2018, By JennaLovely in smoothies31/10/2018, By JeannieMade a smoothie with banana, strawberries, yogurt, coconut water and a dash of honey.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.