- Natural berry-flavoured chewable multivitamin tablets
- Made with food-based & natural source ingredients
- Contains 28 active ingredients
- Supports physical & mental development
- Specially formulated with children in mind
- Supports normal bone growth & development in children
- Promotes healthy brain development in children
- Helps to strengthen your child’s immune system
Added benefits of Solgar’s formula:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Children aged 3 and up: Take one tablet daily, with meals.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 tablets
- Bulking agents (sucrose, fructose, mannitol, soya flakes, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, palm oil, xylitol, carrageenan, gum arabic, alginate, xanthan gum, pea starch), calcium (as carbonate), vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), magnesium (as oxide), flavour enhancers (citric acid, malic acid), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), colour (anthocyanins (from grape skins)), natural flavourings (including mixed berry, Prosweet, orange), vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), cellulose gum, niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), potassium (as potassium chloride), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), fruit and vegetable powders: (carrot, strawberry, broccoli, apple, apricot, red beet), pantothenic acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), soya lecithin powder, zinc (as oxide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), choline (as bitartrate), natural source beta-carotene, riboflavin (vitamin B2), manganese (as sulphate), thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), citrus bioflavonoids, inositol, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), rose hips powdered extract (4:1), copper (as gluconate), folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), selenium (as L-selenomethionine), chromium (as picolinate), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
31 out of 32 people would recommend this product30/05/2021, By ShaundreHighly recommended by our Pediatrician. The kids love it. Would like to try orange though...16/01/2021, By BeverleyOur son takes his kangavites every single day. It is such an easy way to make sure our son is getting all the vitamins he needs. The plus. Is that they are vegan.17/12/2020, By MadkFlavour is amazing and kids love it26/10/2020, By OrmQuality supplement08/10/2020, By ElzanneVery good product and kids love it, have been giving to both my kids for years now!11/08/2020, By JenyaMy toddler loves the tastes thinks it's a sweety and gets all the vitamins he needs03/08/2020, By NixSolgar, a trusted name, the kids were't crazy about this particular flavor, they preferred the 'tropical' version ..30/07/2020, By NikkiContains good ingredients but doesn’t taste great. Depends how fussy your child is.30/07/2020, By EdwinaGood product. Taste not so great.30/07/2020, By EdwinaGood product. Taste not so great.17/07/2020, By MeyerineMy kid hates medicine and supplements... But this one he actually loves! Thank goodness! Finally!14/07/2020, By LiezlMy son loves this vitamin. He reminds me to give it to him in the mornings26/06/2020, By HeidiMy kiddies take this vitamin happily.19/06/2020, By CarrynHave been using these for 2 years now. Only chewable the kids like. Grape flavor.01/06/2020, By TalentKids love the taste19/05/2020, By NixA fair price for a decent product18/05/2020, By ShannonLove the fact these are chemically generated vitamins for our precious little ones.25/04/2020, By KymMy 2yr old loves them, my 6yr old wont touch them. They're a bit chalky, but ok with regards to their over all taste.10/04/2020, By Parveenmy 8 year old has been on Solgar for years now and its made a massive difference. loves the taste.
Great product.12/02/2020, By NikkiMy one daughter loves the taste of this and asks for it all the time and my other daughter not so much.28/11/2019, By RachelFinally! A great quality and affordable multivitamin that my kids like!13/11/2019, By GcinsMy son loves this07/11/2019, By JoodelGreat multi-vit. My fussy teen will happily chew these!20/10/2019, By MarileeMy 4year old daughter gags when she tastes it. And she isn't a picky eater. Won't be using it unfortunately.08/09/2019, By Rebeccagood product and kids like them22/08/2019, By AnushkaDespite having a berry taste, my children complain about the after taste. Also they are quite big so take a while for their little mouths to chew. It's always hard to determine if multivitamins work as advertised though. I give multivitamins to my picky eaters and just hope that it does bridge the gaps!05/07/2019, By RuzanneMy daughter loves the taste.
They are quite large in size though. Recommended to perhaps break in half for a tiny person ;)17/06/2019, By ChrissyThese taste good according to my kids and I feel they have a good ratio of the most important vitamins and minerals. With a mostly healthy diet we only use half the recommended dose, still have positive results.07/06/2019, By BeverleyIt's a good tablet altough its still a mission to chew as my kid doesnt like the taste.05/06/2019, By ChrissyMy kids like them and I feel a long-term difference since starting them on them 3 months ago.09/04/2019, By NeriIt’s taken some time for my daughter to adjust to the taste.07/04/2019, By GinetteMy son enjoys it and asks for his berry tablet everyday
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.