- Natural berry-flavoured chewable multivitamin tablets
- Made with food-based & natural source ingredients
- Contains 28 active ingredients
- Supports physical & mental development
- Specially formulated with children in mind
- Supports normal bone growth & development in children
- Promotes healthy brain development in children
- Helps to strengthen your child’s immune system
Added benefits of Solgar’s formula:
- Made according to The Solgar Gold Standard™ which ensures quality & purity
- Easy to digest & absorb
- Dairy-free & gluten-free
- Sugar-free & sodium-free
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Children aged 3 and up: Take one tablet daily, with meals.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- Not intended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage, unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- 60 tablets
- Bulking agents (sucrose, fructose, mannitol, soya flakes, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, palm oil, xylitol, carrageenan, gum arabic, alginate, xanthan gum, pea starch), calcium (as carbonate), vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate), magnesium (as oxide), flavour enhancers (citric acid, malic acid), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate), colour (anthocyanins (from grape skins)), natural flavourings (including mixed berry, Prosweet, orange), vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate), cellulose gum, niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), potassium (as potassium chloride), Iron (as ferrous fumarate), fruit and vegetable powders: (carrot, strawberry, broccoli, apple, apricot, red beet), pantothenic acid (as D-pantothenate, calcium), soya lecithin powder, zinc (as oxide), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), choline (as bitartrate), natural source beta-carotene, riboflavin (vitamin B2), manganese (as sulphate), thiamin (vitamin B1, as thiamin mononitrate), citrus bioflavonoids, inositol, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), rose hips powdered extract (4:1), copper (as gluconate), folic acid (as pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-biotin, Iodine (as potassium iodide), selenium (as L-selenomethionine), chromium (as picolinate), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America
17 out of 18 people would recommend this product01/06/2020, By TalentKids love the taste19/05/2020, By NixA fair price for a decent product18/05/2020, By ShannonLove the fact these are chemically generated vitamins for our precious little ones.25/04/2020, By KymMy 2yr old loves them, my 6yr old wont touch them. They're a bit chalky, but ok with regards to their over all taste.10/04/2020, By Parveenmy 8 year old has been on Solgar for years now and its made a massive difference. loves the taste.
Great product.12/02/2020, By NikkiMy one daughter loves the taste of this and asks for it all the time and my other daughter not so much.28/11/2019, By RachelFinally! A great quality and affordable multivitamin that my kids like!13/11/2019, By GcinsMy son loves this07/11/2019, By JoodelGreat multi-vit. My fussy teen will happily chew these!20/10/2019, By MarileeMy 4year old daughter gags when she tastes it. And she isn't a picky eater. Won't be using it unfortunately.08/09/2019, By Rebeccagood product and kids like them22/08/2019, By AnushkaDespite having a berry taste, my children complain about the after taste. Also they are quite big so take a while for their little mouths to chew. It's always hard to determine if multivitamins work as advertised though. I give multivitamins to my picky eaters and just hope that it does bridge the gaps!05/07/2019, By RuzanneMy daughter loves the taste.
They are quite large in size though. Recommended to perhaps break in half for a tiny person ;)17/06/2019, By ChrissyThese taste good according to my kids and I feel they have a good ratio of the most important vitamins and minerals. With a mostly healthy diet we only use half the recommended dose, still have positive results.07/06/2019, By BeverleyIt's a good tablet altough its still a mission to chew as my kid doesnt like the taste.05/06/2019, By ChrissyMy kids like them and I feel a long-term difference since starting them on them 3 months ago.09/04/2019, By NeriIt’s taken some time for my daughter to adjust to the taste.07/04/2019, By GinetteMy son enjoys it and asks for his berry tablet everyday
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.