- All-natural, plant-based pigmentation cream
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Visibly evens skin complexion
- Minimizes bumps caused by inflammation and acne
- Powerful anti-ageing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, and green tea)
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Turmeric’s key active compound is called curcumin. It is widely known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects and has also been clinically proven to reduce the production of melanin.
- Salicylic acid occurs naturally in many plants, and is also a powerful anti-inflammatory. It visibly reduces redness caused by acne, and rosacea.
- Green tea is one of Nature’s most powerful antioxidant plants. It helps to fight off free-radical damage and keep skin healthy, and youthful.
- Thoroughly cleanse, and pat dry.
- Apply to overly-pigmented target areas, and allow for absorption.
- After absorption on target areas, apply to the overall area.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
Please Note: Turmeric, which gives Gold Pigment Controlling Night Cream its beautifully golden colour, can stain clothing and pillowcases. Turmeric may also cause irritation on patches of broken skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hyperpigmentation has many different causes, ranging from sun damage to acne, and hormonal imbalances.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated low oxidation-potential Aqueous Cream base, Colloidal Silver & Copper, Vitamins A, C, B2, B6 & E; d-panthenol, Vegetable Glycerine; MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Magnesium, Tyrosine, Comfrey Allantoin, Green Tea, Centella, Liquorice, Lime Tree, Curcuma and Kombucha [selenium] extracts, Salicylic Acid, and essential oils of Rose, Rose Geranium*, Lavender* & German Chamomile. See synergistic Bio-Nutricell (item no. 3g).
- *Organically sourced
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.