- Plant-based cheese alternative and savoury seasoning
- Fine powder blends and stirs well
- High in protein
- High in vitamin B1
- Low sodium
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
How to make vegan nacho ‘cheese’ sauce:
- Two cups steamed potato (peeled).
- One cup steamed carrot.
- ½ cup nutritional yeast (add more to taste).
- One splash lemon juice.
- One splash olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and vegetable stock to taste.
- Blend, drizzle over your nachos and bake in oven.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 200 g.
- Serving Size: 10 g.
- Dried Yeast.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1370
- Protein (g): 49
- Carbohydrate (g): 8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 8
- Total Fat (g): 5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1,7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 27
- Sodium (mg): 200
- Vitamin B1 (mg): 41
- Vitamin B2 (mg): 4
- Vitamin B6 (mg): 3
- Folic Acid (mcg): 2600
Allergens: Packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Packed in recyclable, resealable PET plastic bag.
Country of Origin:
- Product of France.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product14/07/2021, By RouxNot just because I'm vegan, not just because I miss the taste of cheese sometimes but definitely because of its brilliant taste.28/06/2021, By ArinNice cheese replacer. Love it in sauces18/03/2021, By GraceGreat product. High in Vit B1 means it has dramatically improved my restless leg syndrome. I use it in almost all my dishes. I think of it as a natural version of "Aromat."11/03/2021, By LouiseLove to eat it as is.01/02/2021, By RoryIt has a strong taste so its not for everyone.06/01/2021, By Tina BeeLove having a healthy dairy alternative, love adding some of this to pastas. Honestly can't tell the difference!28/12/2020, By LuckyVery helpful
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.