- Natural chia seeds
- Helps promote satiety
- Source of omega-3
- High in fibre
- Bulk value pack
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Chia seeds absorb liquid and form a gel making them ideal for thickening smoothies and soups.
- Make an overnight chia pudding by adding chia seeds to milk of your choice. Flavour with honey, cinnamon or agave syrup. Top with your favourite fresh fruit before serving.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 400 g.
- Serving Size: 10 g (~1 tablespoon).
- Chia Seeds.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g.
- Energy (kJ): 2034
- Protein (g): 16.5
- Carbohydrate (g): 8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 7.7
- Total Fat (g): 16.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 12.9
- of which Omega-3 Fatty Acids (mg): 9564
- of which ALA (mg): 9556
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 1.2
- Cholesterol (mg): <5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 34.4
- Sodium (mg): 16
- Packed in a warehouse where peanuts, and tree nuts are present.
- Sealed in recyclable foil packs.
Place of Origin:
- Product of South America.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.