- Crunchy dry-roasted chickpeas
- Coated in sea salt & nutritional yeast
- High in plant protein & fibre
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- A satisfying & healthy anytime snack
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Once opened, store in an airtight container.
- Chickpeas (76%), Coconut Oil, Nutritional Yeast, Sea Salt.
- Made in a factory which also uses tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten and soya beans.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 40g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 797
- Protein (g): 6.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 19
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.4
- Total Fat (g): 10.1
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 7.6
- Dietary Fibre (g): 4.0
- Total Sodium (mg) 223
- Recyclable Polypropylene.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product15/09/2020, By LilyVery crunchy and delicious, but also quite oily. Eating them felt similar to eating oily potato chips.09/09/2020, By KellyThese are so delicious, I'm sad I only ordered 2 packets. Great snack for kiddies - my 3 year old loved these. The salt is not too salty - it's the perfect amount.08/09/2020, By MichelleAddicted. Like 3 bags in a sitting addicted. Thank goodness they are so well priced and that they're healthy. I'm only sad that I didn't order more.08/09/2020, By JessCrunch, flavour, price = INCREDIBLE! They're now a staple in my kiddies' lunch boxes (if I haven't eaten them all myself)! Finally a healthy snack option that is genuinely delicious and super affordable. Unlike so many snacks such as chips etc, they leave you feeling full, but without that gross junk food feeling. What a find. Highly highly recommend!07/09/2020, By KatelynGreat crunch and taste but super oily so defeats the purpose of eating chickpeas...
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.