- Certified organic spice blend
- Add flavour & vibrant colour to meat & veggies
- Gives your food a slightly spicy flavour that works well as a rub or marinade
- Enjoy the taste of cayenne pepper, sweet paprika, garlic, onion & oregano
- Also great on roast veggies, potato salads, & stir-fries
- Blended in small batches to ensure freshness
- Free from preservatives, additives, pesticides & GMOs
- Potted in a recyclable tin
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Sprinkle the rub over your food & rub into meat.
- If you’re using the spice as a marinade or rub give it some time to work its magic.
- Rub onto food 15 minutes to 2 hours (and up to several hours if you've got time) before cooking.
- Store in a cool dry place with the tin lid closed.
Did you know?
- Adding organic foods to your daily diet will help you care for your planet and your own wellbeing.
- Nett Weight: 70 g.
- Atlantic Sea Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Cumin, Black Pepper, Coriander Seeds, Sweet Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano.
- Packed in a facility that handles dairy, gluten, soya, eggs, and tree nuts.
- Comes in a cute tin that will go well on your kitchen counter. Why not upcycle it & reuse the tin with spice or herb refills or even as a plant holder later on?
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By LuckyTop spice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.