- Soft-centred chocolate cup with rose geranium
- Made with UTZ certified cocoa
- Sweetened with raw honey instead of cane sugar
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free
- Palm oil-free
- Natural ingredients only
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No emulsifiers or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About UTZ certified cocoa:
- This cocoa is grown by sustainable farmers, who follow the fairest and most eco-friendly practices.
Why raw honey? Chocolate made with raw honey doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes like chocolate made with cane sugar or cooked honey does. Many diabetics may therefore be able to enjoy Gayleen’s products.
Please Note: Due to the consistency of raw honey, Gayleen’s Decadence chocolate has a unique consistency, which is quite different from ordinary chocolate made with sugar.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Raw Honey, Cashew Nuts, Beetroot & Rose Geranium.
- Manufactured in a factory that uses nuts & dairy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product18/09/2020, By Cyrilwas disappointed when I opened the package to find just one chocolate. I would suggest that it is sold in packs of 200/250 grams with an affordable price.07/09/2020, By ElizabethThese little treats are the bomb! Absolutely guilt free and super tasty, even better than I expected. Definitely worth it.02/09/2020, By MicheleThe best!!29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.23/08/2020, By LeenDelicious17/08/2020, By AmyMy favourite Gayleen Chocolate. Pure yumminess!17/08/2020, By ShereenThis is decadently delicious, and healthy! No guilt here01/08/2020, By TylaNice mini snack
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.