- Soft-centred chocolate cup with vanilla
- Made with UTZ certified cocoa
- Sweetened with raw honey instead of cane sugar
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free
- Palm oil-free
- Natural ingredients only
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No emulsifiers or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About UTZ certified cocoa:
- This cocoa is grown by sustainable farmers, who follow the fairest and most eco-friendly practices.
Why raw honey? Chocolate made with raw honey doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes like chocolate made with cane sugar or cooked honey does. Many diabetics may therefore be able to enjoy Gayleen’s products.
Please Note: Due to the consistency of raw honey, Gayleen’s Decadence chocolate has a unique consistency, which is quite different from ordinary chocolate made with sugar.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Raw Honey, Cashew Nuts & Vanilla Extract.
- Manufactured in a factory that uses nuts & dairy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product17/12/2020, By RowenaNice light vanilla flavour17/11/2020, By SabzMy favorite buttercup.
Beautiful ingredient list and the most decadent partner to a foamy capp.30/10/2020, By YususYUM!27/10/2020, By AliyahDelicious chocolate!11/09/2020, By HMLove the taste as well as the good quality ingredients!!05/09/2020, By TanyaLove these! Absolutely delicious and very satisfying treat!23/08/2020, By LeenLove this. Delicious, without being too sweet23/08/2020, By SkyeI was initially disappointed because I foolishly thought It would be bigger but I totally should have expected the small size given the low price. And it is so creamy and delicious! Super yummy20/08/2020, By LilahIt's creamy and delicious20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!01/08/2020, By FantasySo nice
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.