- All-natural, plant-based pigmentation cream
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Visibly evens skin complexion
- Minimizes bumps caused by inflammation and acne
- Powerful anti-ageing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, and green tea)
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- Not tested on animals
- Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free
- Free from animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegans, and vegetarians
- Potted in recyclable glass, topped with aluminium cap
- Turmeric’s key active compound is called curcumin. It is widely known for its powerful anti-inflammatory effects and has also been clinically proven to reduce the production of melanin.
- Salicylic acid occurs naturally in many plants, and is also a powerful anti-inflammatory. It visibly reduces redness caused by acne, and rosacea.
- Green tea is one of Nature’s most powerful antioxidant plants. It helps to fight off free-radical damage and keep skin healthy, and youthful.
- Thoroughly cleanse, and pat dry.
- Apply to overly-pigmented target areas, and allow for absorption.
- After absorption on target areas, apply to the overall area.
- For best results, use in conjunction with your complete Gaia Organics skincare regimen.
Please Note: Turmeric, which gives Gold Pigment Controlling Night Cream its beautifully golden colour, can stain clothing and pillowcases. Turmeric may also cause irritation on patches of broken skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hyperpigmentation has many different causes, ranging from sun damage to acne, and hormonal imbalances.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- A specially formulated low oxidation-potential Aqueous Cream base, Colloidal Silver & Copper, Vitamins A, C, B2, B6 & E; d-panthenol, Vegetable Glycerine; MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Magnesium, Tyrosine, Comfrey Allantoin, Green Tea, Centella, Liquorice, Lime Tree, Curcuma and Kombucha [selenium] extracts, Salicylic Acid, and essential oils of Rose, Rose Geranium*, Lavender* & German Chamomile. See synergistic Bio-Nutricell (item no. 3g).
- *Organically sourced
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
12 out of 14 people would recommend this product22/12/2020, By Suzilovely! I love this cream. It's wonderfully moisturising and competes well with more expensive products. definitely my go to night cream.21/11/2020, By SaritaGood product. Moisturizing. Works well.11/11/2020, By Tarrynas soon as I felt the texture of this moisturizer I fell in love. It is super moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I don't think a product can get rid of pigmentation completely but the redness on my face has definitely gone done and for the first time in a while, my skin is clear and glowing26/10/2020, By Tanjasmells great and is really moisturizing, but not too sure about the effectiveness.. it has been 3 months and nothing significant.30/09/2020, By AnéAbsolutely love the fresh, clean smell of this cream.
I will keep an eye on pigment control, however as a night cream on its own my skin is super happy!
24/09/2020, By MishkaThe consistency of light mousse that is rich and spreadable with a yellow resurfacing on the skin. It can't change the natural pigment or colour of one's skin. No products can. Melanin inhibiting products need to be continuously applied at great cost.25/07/2020, By JessBeautiful scent and it really moisturizer!19/07/2020, By Mari-LeeI love this product. Been struggling with ski breakout due to wearing a facemask for 12h a day. This product smells amazing, feels luxurious on my skin, acts as moisturizer and I can see immediate reduction in pigmentation. Truly one of the best products I've ever used, will never use anything else.It’s actually shocking that a product with colloidal silver is being sold that ingredient turns the skin bluish the condition is called Argyria.09/06/2020, By GIt’s actually shocking that a product with colloidal silver is being sold that ingredient turns the skin bluish the condition is called Argyria.15/05/2020, By ShontelleBeen using it for weeks now and it’s been amazing, but the results are slower than expected. I love how my skin feels extra moisturized.07/05/2020, By TashI have been using this for a week and may be too soon to tell if the product works however, it does smell great and is really rich and moisturizing.16/04/2020, By MoniqueI started seeing results with in a week of using the cream everything. I have really bad pigmentation and my husband even commented saying how great my skin looked after weeks of using it daily. It makes your skin glow, look and feel moisturized yet not oily. I really like this product12/08/2019, By Priscilla100% Works Wonder02/08/2019, By JennaTwo-weeks in and I can see it's working!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.