- Nanuki “Boom Bars” are enriched with a selection of superfoods, which add a wealth of nutritional benefits to the mix. The Matcha Explosion recipe is packed with the goodness of ceremonial grade matcha, moringa, lucuma, mesquite, and spirulina enrobed in their rich raw chocolate. A great alternative to sugary snacks and empty calories – Nanuki Boom Bars are a range of wholesome, filling snacks that will give you a sustainable energy boost instead.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Dairy-free, egg-free
- Soy-free, peanut-free
- A great source of plant protein & energy
- High in dietary fibre
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
The superfoods used to make the Matcha Explosion snack bar all pack a special nutritional punch.
- Matcha is an antioxidant powerhouse that calms your mind but keeps focus sharp, enhances your mood, and lowers blood sugar levels
- Moringa leaf provides a vitamin A & C boost
- Lucuma fruit is packed with beta carotene, zinc & calcium
- Mesquite is protein rich and contains multiple trace minerals including calcium, potassium, iron & zinc
- Spirulina is protein, antioxidant, and iron rich
- Raw chocolate is a great source of magnesium
- Dates and raw honey add sweetness, without the processed sugars
- Cacoa paste, coconut, cocoa butter, honey, coconut oil, coconut flour, organic lucuma powder, Get Matcha ceremonial grade matcha, moringa leaf powder, organic spirulina powder, organic mesquite powder
35 out of 36 people would recommend this product09/10/2020, By CarynThe match a flavour makes this irresistible05/10/2020, By TCan't get enough of this. I love this range09/06/2020, By LolThis bar is a lovely snack for when you're on the go or just relaxing. It satisfies your sweet tooth, while also fueling your body with the right nutrients. Definitely recommend!12/05/2020, By KerenThese hit the spot if you have a sweet tooth. Love the quality ingredients too.11/05/2020, By NitashaThis tastes amazing and has healthy ingredients, but the fat content is very high so unless you're on a LCHF diet, I would not eat this daily. The superfood ingredients are a low percentage of the total bar itself. Good for an occasional treat. Protein content is low which is contrary to what is advertised on the packaging.
If you're looking to indulge in something this is great.05/05/2020, By WalkinTastes amazing26/02/2020, By StevetteFlippen yummy and guilt free! I love the taste of matcha and chocolate. Abit expensive but then matcha is expensive...08/11/2019, By LilyReminds me of a Bounty bar, but better because it's not as sweet.28/10/2019, By MaliniI loved this brownie, felt guilt free and satisfying24/09/2019, By PeterLove it :)27/08/2019, By AdeneThe Matcha Boom Bars are fantastic - perfect substitute for those sweet cravings minus the nasty, sugar filled ingredients of other products. The simple ingredient profile of these bars is awesome.23/08/2019, By RikusThis was truly delicious. Like a meal on it's own. Very tasty and reminds me of a Niki bar, plenty of coconut!!!08/06/2019, By meganIt tastes like chocolate with a hint of matcha11/05/2019, By JordanaI don’t love this flavour, which is disappointing because I love the other flavours in this range.08/04/2019, By Coco MatchaIf you like coconut ice sweets, you will love this bar, it is definitely not as sweet as coconut ice, but has the same filling texture, with the lovely matcha, cocoa flavor. It is quite energy dense. I would order again.03/03/2019, By myraat first i was skeptical but wow14/01/2019, By AbigailThese have grown on me - all green matcha sweet coconut filling (no biscuit like others) - they ate so sweet and chocolate bar like!! Except perfect good ingredients and no refined sugar or dairy etc01/01/2019, By Oliviareally yummy :) love the texture of them if they're kept cool in the fridge03/12/2018, By tanyaWhat a yummy bar...like a healthy bounty bar with a twist! I really enjoyed it!28/10/2018, By TasmiyaNot a fan of coconut but loved this!25/10/2018, By PatAll natural18/10/2018, By MarlisaLove it!! It tastes exactly like a coconut bounty bar.17/09/2018, By TasneemAmazing Taste15/09/2018, By BenitaSo delicious and healthy! I have to hide them from the family, we all love them04/08/2018, By AbigailCoconutty filling, hint of matcha wrapped in yummy dark choc.21/05/2018, By DemicaThese bars are so worth the hype. The matcha is definitely my favorite of them all. Not too sweet, tasteful explosion, and I just feel good inside while I'm eating it. One is going to be in every order I make..
14/05/2018, By TammyCoconut and matcha are 2 of my favourite things and this bar marries the two so well. I love the whole Boom Bar range, but this one is by bar my favourite.01/04/2018, By TasmiyaWow, this bar is great! And I'm not even the biggest fan of coconut19/03/2018, By VeganshmeganThese are not my favorite of the range...can't really taste the matcha flavor and just really like a creamy coconut bar. But not bad either.24/02/2018, By ChantalI was sceptical about the taste because I don't like coconut but this bar is fantastic!! I really like the matcha flavour and I really like the taste overall.21/01/2018, By LizanneTaste so like a bounty bar! Quite yummy28/12/2017, By AnnemarieDelicious coconut, not too much matcha and just enough chocolate! A bounty bar re-invented! Highly recommended!13/12/2017, By marcyit was more coconut bar than matcha but still good, caramel bar still the best11/12/2017, By LungiLoved this, delicious I got it as a freebie and I'm now hooked.08/12/2017, By AmeliaNot as enjoyable as the brownie bar and double the calorie count. The texture and taste were great. I love coconut and matcha and whilst I am a big fan of the other bar, I don't think I will order this one as regularly.30/11/2017, By TracyReally good. Coconuty and chocolatey! Very impressed!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.