- 2,6 grams of plant-based protein per serving
- Excellent source of healthy fats, minerals, and antioxidants
- Macadamia nuts contain high levels of oleic fatty acids
- Decadently delicious, chocolatey flavours of cacao
- Single serving sachet is perfect for snacking at work, school, or when out and about
- Vegetarian with honey
- Palm oil-free
- Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate to help prevent natural oil separation.
Did you know? In 2015, South Africa became the world’s largest producer of macadamia nuts with a total yield of 48 000 tonnes.
- 32 g
- Macadamia Nuts, Cocoa Powder, Honey
Allergens: Tree nuts. Manufactured in a peanut-free facility.
Typical Nutritional Information:
Per 100g Per Serving (32g)
- Energy (kJ) 2796 895
- Protein (g) 8,1 2,6
- Total Carbohydrates (g) 20 6
- Of which total sugar (g) 7,9 2,5
- Total Fat (g) 68,6 21,9
- Of which saturated fat (g) 11,1 3,5
- Trans Fat (g) 0 0
- Monounsaturated (g) 53,1 17
- Polyunsaturated (g) 1,4 0,4
- Cholesterol (mg) 0 0
- Dietary Fibre (g) 9,1 2,9
- Sodium (mg) 5 2
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product12/07/2019, By JanaIt was so tasty, I used it in a smoothie with my Hemp protein and it completely hides the taste. Will definitely buy more in future.22/03/2019, By JayshreeTastes just like nutella, but healthy!13/03/2019, By MariaSo delicious and full of goodness!21/02/2019, By MarisiaSqueeze on some crackers and you have a winner or straight from the packet also a winner!20/11/2018, By SamDelicious and creamy18/11/2018, By AbigailVery delicious dark chocolately nut butter, not very sweet (good ingredients) thatvtastes amazing on anything incl as a fake icing on healthier muffins etc. Sachet is convenient for travel/ padkos/ emergency rations etc
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.